Honored Contributor

@Growing Thanks for the post! I haven't watched much of Thais and Patrick so I wasn't aware that she seems to be a gold digger! And her "demand" about John is just mean and nasty. If her family is so "important' in Brazil, why couldn't she find a husband THERE? Llkely no one could put up with her.

I'm not a big fan of Patrick but he doesn't deserve the *itch and spoiled brat that Thais is. And seeing her dad Carlos, on facetime, he just looks evil.

Super Contributor

Re: 90-day Fiance tonight

[ Edited ]

The Yve/Mohamed wedding was interesting. Her friend, in the green dress, knew modesty was important to Mohamed. What does she wear to the wedding? An extremely low cut dress. It seemed like a "poke in the eye" to Mohamed whose culture  values modesty.  I don't think Yve's friends care for Mohamed, and he certainly does not seem to like them. I was, however, glad Mohamed did not have a meltdown over Yve's dress. I am doubtful that many of these couples will stay married. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA I always thought Mohamed was a sweet, kind guy and what he sees in Yve is beyond me.

When he first met her "friends" they were all wearing very immodest dresses and he was so uncomfortable. None of them have an ounce of modesty and just like to flaunt their bodies.

I doubt they'll be together long. Maybe he'll get tired of her shoving the responsibility of her son onto him. I doubt he knows anything about how to work with and deal with a child on the Autisum spectrum.