Esteemed Contributor

Does anybody think that ANY of these couples should marry? I don't think anyone from any of the couples should be marrying.....what's wrong with these people? Are they just wanting to be divorced someday? LOL

Regular Contributor

The only person I like so far is Bilals mother. She seems to be a very calm and wise soul. The rest are a**holes. Sorry.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

They are train wrecks.........or at least portrayed that way .   I wonder if they will have a tell-all after the last episode airs. 

Honored Contributor

I think Thais should run as fast as she can from Patrick and back to Brazil. He's a control freak from the word GO!

None of  them belong together. I'll record it and watch tomorrow but I LOVE "spoilers"!

Respected Contributor

Re: 90-day Fiance tonight

[ Edited ]

Of course these couples should not be together. It is obvious that the majority of fiancee's only want a green card. Too bad their partners don't see that they are being used.

Respected Contributor

I might be 'out of the loop' nowadays when it comes to false eyelashes - but at the wedding of Ari and (forgot his name), her false eyelashes were sooo thick and full, she appeared to have trouble blinking ! Lovely bride but why go overboard with the lashes?  I don't get it.

Valued Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I might be 'out of the loop' nowadays when it comes to false eyelashes - but at the wedding of Ari and (forgot his name), her false eyelashes were sooo thick and full, she appeared to have trouble blinking ! Lovely bride but why go overboard with the lashes?  I don't get it.

I agree with you. Those fake eyelashes on Ari looked like spider webs in black (think Halloween). It truly did look like the glue made it almost impossible for her to open her eyes. Ari looked so much better in the next scene with her more natural appearance, not in her wedding attire. I think many newscasters go overboard with their fake lashes, too, and I find it quite distracting. I also thought Kara (last week's episode) would look much better, if she dialed things back a little. Her makeup always looks so heavy, especially the fire engine red lipstick. 

Valued Contributor

These reality shows are scripted but it seems that the 90 day fiance people often want to come to the USA more than they want to actually sustain a marriage. And the Americans seem to have real personality defects that makes them chose someone from another country that they can maybe control or use. The American women who marry a muslim man from the Middle East and expect him to be passive and non-religiously structured is simply irrational. Emily wants to boss around and demean her proud African man who knows he is stuck now, with another baby on the way and a mean wife to be. I think the producers want to keep the audience interest by showing drama and immaturity and train wrecks. I tend to think the Americans for the most part are going to have relationship problems with anyone due to their personalities. 

Valued Contributor

Re: 90-day Fiance tonight

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I think Thais should run as fast as she can from Patrick and back to Brazil. He's a control freak from the word GO!

None of  them belong together. I'll record it and watch tomorrow but I LOVE "spoilers"!

I think Thais is a user. Patrick was complaining to her that he does everything, cooks her breakfast before he goes to work, you always see him cooking in the kitchen. She seems like a spoiled woman-child to me. She told him he was supposed to spend lots of money on her and right away demanded the brother move out when she came here knowing the brother was part of the deal. She claims her dad, her family, is so important, and then she's a hypocrit to demand John move out immediately. I think he did spend, spend, spend to win her over in Brazil and then she met the real Patrick in the USA. I feel for him because when she got over her, he realized she is not going to be a partner to him, but a user of him. He told John how stressed out he was trying to do everything and it would have to stop "eventually". So he got controlling maybe to control his stress or maybe he always was controlling but she liked it in Brazil. She blames him, he blames her. 

Valued Contributor

I don't understand how most say its so hard and cry.

What did they think would happen when they signed on?

Most of them are just acting and are already married,

I was reading on that Reality Blurb, they spill the beans on everyone.

Patrick and his partner are married and hooked up with the musican wannabee and his jezabelle, in Vegas to party. They said that both women are pregnant. 

The one who wanted the pre-nup, they are married too.

They didn't mention the pregnant one, Kim and Koban, is that his name? 

The couple that married last week, I had hoped they wouldn't.

He is too easy going.

Bini got married, I hope she remains loving, that little boy of theirs is just too cute.

The one I can't stomach is Muhamad ,,That voice!

I think she just wanted a babysitter, 

Oh well, have to wait till next week, I thought last night was the finale...