Super Contributor

Re: 90 Days the Other Way (Sundays)

@chiclet wrote:

Darcy is just a big mess inside and out.  I would have been so thrilled after a long plane ride to have a guy give me a nice room for myself.  I would have used that time to bathe and relax and get myself ready for a fun day the next day.  Also the guy having to wake you up and finding out you hit the guy in your drunken stupor in your false eyelashes.  She really needs help.  He should have bundled her up and put her on the next plane home.   

And that is exactly what he will do. He is way too sane to put up with her.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1   I was under the impression that the war in Syria was near an end but not completely positive.  Omar would not move back to Syria if it was dangerous.  It is really a shame the way the that country looks with so many years of war.  I wonder where Omar's family is?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Does anybody else find it odd that even in the most remote regions of the world where they don't even have reliablie electricity or water sources - they are all on Facebook and Skype and Facetime and whatever....

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

If anyone is interested in reading posts about 90 Day, go to Reddit.  They are really funny and so true.  You can search any show you like, there are posts for everything.  HTH  Oh, and they don't hold back on the language either.  Anything goes......

@sophiamarie 

I can't figure out how to find it on Reddit. Can you clue me in?

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie 

@shaggygirl   LOL - good question.  I have the Reddit app.  I am going to ask hubby how you can get it.  I think my phone might have come with it???  I'm not sure.  BRB

Ooops, he is taking a nap while watching a movie.  I will get back to you before the night is out - I promise... In the meantime, maybe someone here can help you.  I am not savvy at all when it comes to stuff like this.  BBL

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie 

@shaggygirl   Just a quick question.... Do you already have the app.  If so, there is a "search" box on top, just like Google.  You just type in what you want to see, eg:  90 Day Fiance, etc....... or the name of any show you want.

If you don't have the app. then I'll BBL to let you know how to get it.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  good question about his family. 

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Maybe things are better. I just know that awful t hings have happened there. Sarin gas ( nerve gas) being used on the syrian people . It was suspected their own governament did this. ISIS  burning people alive there. People starving and fleeing.  I pray that they will have peace.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie 

@shaggygirl   Just a quick question.... Do you already have the app.  If so, there is a "search" box on top, just like Google.  You just type in what you want to see, eg:  90 Day Fiance, etc....... or the name of any show you want.

If you don't have the app. then I'll BBL to let you know how to get it.

@sophiamarie 

No I don't have the app. Is this an app I can download onto my Ipad? I appreciate you trying to guide me! I'll fiddle around some more see if I can figure it out.

Back to say I navigated around and finally hit on it! Thanks for wanting to help.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

If anyone is interested in reading posts about 90 Day, go to Reddit.  They are really funny and so true.  You can search any show you like, there are posts for everything.  HTH  Oh, and they don't hold back on the language either.  Anything goes......

As soon as I watch I go over to Reddit and you can find out some interesting things over there bc  most of these ppl's love didn't work out and end up going back to where they are from and are seen back at their old jobs.   Don't want to post any spoilers here.  

Ppl have said that a few from older storylines have actually posted over there and some of relatives of some of past participants post (ones that have older kids) and welcome questions but due to the non-disclosure clauses signed they can't answer  questions about the outcome. 

No one there is happy that Colteeeee and mommy will be back.  Ppl feel that while Larissa was manipulative that Colt is a sociopath who played mind games with Larissa.