Honored Contributor

90 Days the Other Way (Sundays)

I am just loving this Omar and Avery couple.  She is actually lucky to marry a dentist.  At least this guy has some money.  They do make a lovely couple and I hope it all works out for them.  It is such a shame about Syria.    I never realized how strict the Muslim religion is.

It sems like some of the poor young women in South American countries turn to social media to get money.  That is all Evelin is about.  Karine needs to throw Paul out.  He is such a fool.  He is hoping we will not be accepted in her country because of the terrorism acqusation.

I have to watch tonight to see what else is happening.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Days the Other Way (Sundays)

Personally I think Avery is immature and has no idea what she could be getting herself into.  Yes he seems to be very nice & well educated....but what if they got married, had children & something happened to him (being in Syria).  His family would probably give her a very hard time about keeping the kids and the government would side with his family.

Look up sharia law and women and you'll see how cruel and strict they can be towards women.

Honored Contributor

That show comes on tomorrow night.

Respected Contributor

Here we go, ladies.  

Honored Contributor

I would call Avery anything but lucky. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I would call Avery anything but lucky. 

Yes.   There are better choices she could have made from men her age, who already live in this country 

Esteemed Contributor

They're all such train wrecks waiting to happen! I love watching it, too! I feel sorry for Ceasar.....I almost cringe watching him as he is surely going to be crushed. 

Honored Contributor

Rebecca has no respect for the culture in Tunisa and she wants to wear whatever.  She does not realize though that Zied expects her to take of him.  LOL  -  I believe that Avery's mother is somewhat disrespectul of the culture in Lebanon.  I know she is concerned about her daughter and she should be but she gets on the Internet trying to find things to make Omar look bad.  We shall see what happens.  And the craziest pair is Michael and that lady from Georgia.  She is old enough to be his mother.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I understand you want to be yourself, but these women are going to extreme cultural countries, they should have researched these things. Poor ceaser, what a dummy. I don't blame the columbian girl for getting mad at her guy for keeping so in touch with his ex, if he's that close to her, why didn't they get married? I'm betting ceasers girl doesn't show uo.
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  I wonder if there is such a person or those are fake photos of someone else and this was set up for the money.  Ceasar needs to wake up.  It is so sad that he has been sending so much money.

kindness is strength