Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Days Over There Tonight!

@phoenixbrd wrote:

The Chantal & Pedro show....painful to watch his drama and rudeness...and his family in the DR is even worse.  Wonder how successful this new show will be.  Hard to respect Chantal for putting up with his childish behavior.  The money must be really good for her to continue with the abuse.

90 Days could win an award for how many times they repeat the show.  Did you notice in the final show that the 90 Days has turned into 3 years and more....these troubled relationships are making a career out of their dysfunctional marriages.

I think Chantal is into the drama scene. as much as Pedro, and so uppity..  And neither family is any better.  My son just shakes his head and turns the TV off.which has become my response too.  My question is: How much of these shows is scripted; can real folks actually be so nutty?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am curious, does Chantel have ulterior motives. She hasn't said so but is she putting up with this craziness from Pedro's family because she wants "air time". Does she really want to be a model? Actress?

I wonder how much time she is applying to her nursing education. That she can just take off and go to the Dominican Republic. And she can attend family counseling during the day. 

I don't understand why Chantel keeps going back for more with his family. It always ends up badly. And you know Momma and Sister will end up coming to the United States. Pedro does what he wants. He sends money to his Momma and Sister and Chantel lives in a small apartment. He goes on "vacation" and parties without Chantel. And Pedro takes up much of the living room with his video game set up. They did not have a sofa until Pedro's sister came to visit.

Chantel gets upset and talks alot but Pedro just does what he wants.

Super Contributor

@drizzellla  Chantel I'm pretty sure wants to be an actress, but she can't act!

Her monotone voice,  lack of emotion and expression are a clue she'll be  a terrible actress.

But I guess everyone wants to hold on to 15 minutes of fame. I definetly have not watch or am remotely interested in that circus.

The next one will probably be 'Paola and Russ family troubles' haha

Some one please get psychiatric help for Nicole, I really think she's mentally not well at all!

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I am curious, does Chantel have arterial motives. She hasn't said so but is she putting up with this craziness from Pedro's family because she wants "air time". Does she really want to be a model? Actress?

Chantels only ulterior motive is to make as much money as possible for herself and her family.

Esteemed Contributor

@CinNC   Hi - What I don't get is, on the first show (8 pm) someone starts talking and the show ends.  Then, at 9 pm, she/he finishes the sentence that ended mid-stream on the 8 pm show...... Annoying is putting it mildly.

Honored Contributor

Would not doubt that the money keeps Chantal in the game.....without the paycheck she would not have put up with Pedro or his family's abuse.  Difficult to have sympathy for Chantel.  She puts money before self-respect.  

@drizzellla wrote:

I am curious, does Chantel have ulterior motives. She hasn't said so but is she putting up with this craziness from Pedro's family because she wants "air time". Does she really want to be a model? Actress?

I don't understand why Chantel keeps going back for more with his family. It always ends up badly. And you know Momma and Sister will end up coming to the United States. Pedro does what he wants. He sends money to his Momma and Sister and Chantel lives in a small apartment. He goes on "vacation" and parties without Chantel. And Pedro takes up much of the living room with his video game set up. They did not have a sofa until Pedro's sister came to visit.

Chantel gets upset and talks alot but Pedro just does what he wants.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry if I caused a mess up by posting the show last night

Just wanted all not to forgetWoman Happy

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mousiegirl   There is one show on at 8 pm and another one a 9 pm Eastern.  I don't get it either.  Why don't they explain what they mean?   LOL

Oh and The Family Chantel is on at 10.  Count me out on that one.  I couldn't wait until they left the couch last night.  Enough of them already.

@sophiamarie   I just looked at the schedule, and it is 90-Day the Other Way,  last week's episode at 8:00, and the new at 9:00.  @Monketoes  changed the title, LOL, so I thought there might be another one starting, but we couldn't; possibly handle so much craziness at one time, lol.