Valued Contributor

There are @2 shows tonight back to back but they are

different...and The Family Nuthouse ChantelWoman Indifferent

Monke~

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Days Over There Tonight!

@Monketoes Count me out! I can't stand the sight of Pedro and am sick of seeing Chantel displaying most of her breasts, most of the time! Those two whack jobs belong together!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the Chantel & Pedro show BUT I often wonder if this girl is every happy!!!

At least, the other "crazies" on these shows "want it all" -- she just seems to want to show off her "cleavage" and complain about everything.

I thought she was going to be a school to be a nurse ... poor patients!!!

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

There are @2 shows tonight back to back but they are

different...and The Family Nuthouse ChantelWoman Indifferent

Monke~

@Monketoes   I only know about 90 Days the Other way and The Family Chantel.  Are you saying there is yet another?

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl   There is one show on at 8 pm and another one a 9 pm Eastern.  I don't get it either.  Why don't they explain what they mean?   LOL

Oh and The Family Chantel is on at 10.  Count me out on that one.  I couldn't wait until they left the couch last night.  Enough of them already.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hey y'all, they split the 4 couples into 2 differnt shows,

That's all.  It's the usual ones on the show.  HTH

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mousiegirl   There is one show on at 8 pm and another one a 9 pm Eastern.  I don't get it either.  Why don't they explain what they mean?   LOL

Oh and The Family Chantel is on at 10.  Count me out on that one.  I couldn't wait until they left the couch last night.  Enough of them already.

@sophiamarie   I just looked at the schedule, and it is 90-Day the Other Way,  last week's episode at 8:00, and the new at 9:00.  @Monketoes  changed the title, LOL, so I thought there might be another one starting, but we couldn't; possibly handle so much craziness at one time, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  there are always two shows back to back.  Last week's repeat and the new show.  On Sunday, there will be all new couples for the regular 90 days.  I think Darcy is in this group for her second try.  I don't think the new guy looks as young as the last one.

Valued Contributor

@SophiaMarie  said "  I just looked at the schedule, and it is 90-Day the Other Way,  last week's episode at 8:00, and the new at 9:00.  @Monketoes  changed the title, LOL, so I thought there might be another one starting, but we couldn't; possibly handle so much craziness at one time, lol."

TLC adds "bonus" scenes to the previous week shows and labels it as a new show playing just before the 9 pm  new unseen show. .  Really annoying. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Chantal & Pedro show....painful to watch his drama and rudeness...and his family in the DR is even worse.  Wonder how successful this new show will be.  Hard to respect Chantal for putting up with his childish behavior.  The money must be really good for her to continue with the abuse.

90 Days could win an award for how many times they repeat the show.  Did you notice in the final show that the 90 Days has turned into 3 years and more....these troubled relationships are making a career out of their dysfunctional marriages.