Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Jesse.  Seems both Jesse and Tom treat these new women better.  However Jesse is rather cold.  All loving and kind and the  woman says she is moving and he says bye bye lol  No emotion at all.  Yes she should have told him from the beginning.  What is wrong with these people and why is Jesse on??? lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Did anyone see Jesse.  Seems both Jesse and Tom treat these new women better.  However Jesse is rather cold.  All loving and kind and the  woman says she is moving and he says bye bye lol  No emotion at all.  Yes she should have told him from the beginning.  What is wrong with these people and why is Jesse on??? lol

I don't understand Jesse being on the show or his behavior. I guess the new woman thought he'd consider a long distance relationship but he wasn't having it. Geoffrey was a jerk at the airport too. None of these men know how to treat women. No wonder they are single.

Honored Contributor

I watched a cute video of Loren and Alexei and baby boy shai I have never seen a baby so young look so much like his dadSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I watched a cute video of Loren and Alexei and baby boy shai I have never seen a baby so young look so much like his dadSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  Sounds sweet. I watched a fairly long you tube video interview from the woman that said Big Ed assaulted her last night. I still don't understand about the non-disclosure agreement except for that it's between them and a company they worked for? After all the times I've read about it I still don't quite get it.

I found out that she was 24 and working as an intern which she needed to do in order to graduate from college when she encountered Big Ed. She claims she is married now and wants to share with others so they won't be afraid to expose things like this that have happened to them.

I don't know if she's going to share more or what, but she feels he's been harassing and assaulting youger women for many years. She has several degrees and is only in her late 20's now. She seems sain unlike many others we've seen. She's pretty too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Sounds sweet. I watched a fairly long you tube video interview from the woman that said Big Ed assaulted her last night. I still don't understand about the non-disclosure agreement except for that it's between them and a company they worked for? After all the times I've read about it I still don't quite get it.

I found out that she was 24 and working as an intern which she needed to do in order to graduate from college when she encountered Big Ed. She claims she is married now and wants to share with others so they won't be afraid to expose things like this that have happened to them.

I don't know if she's going to share more or what, but she feels he's been harassing and assaulting youger women for many years. She has several degrees and is only in her late 20's now. She seems sain unlike many others we've seen. She's pretty too.

I also heard a youtuber found out an account that was dogging Rose actually belongs to Ed!!!!!  Ed is the one dogging Rose.  He is terrible

Honored Contributor

Jorge is out of prisonSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Jorge is out of prisonSmiley Happy

Good for him. He says he wants to sell pot legally now lol. He hasn't learned. Has he?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anfisa's with an older man. He's not that old but at least 15 years older than her. He owns a strip club. However she's is going to college and I believe she's in her 3rd year. She's also won a lot of body building competitions because she got into that. I thought George looked great after losing all that weight. I hope he changes his ways.

Elizabeth seems sort of like an air head? Just kooky. I don't know what she saw in Andre. He doesn't bring much to the table and doesn't treat her that well.

Hope he finds a real job...not selling pot illegally....

Honored Contributor

There's a website called fanbound and a few 90 day people are on it. Colt offers to call you on the phone for like a hundred bucks. Corey does a non x-rated strip tease for $39. Darcey lets you ask her a question for $10. Rachel and Jon Walters are on it too. Didn't see anyone else. They said they'd do other things too like talk to you to help solve a problem etc. Sure, when they've got so many lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

There's a website called fanbound and a few 90 day people are on it. Colt offers to call you on the phone for like a hundred bucks. Corey does a non x-rated strip tease for $39. Darcey lets you ask her a question for $10. Rachel and Jon Walters are on it too. Didn't see anyone else. They said they'd do other things too like talk to you to help solve a problem etc. Sure, when they've got so many lol.

OMG do people really call them.  Well I guess if you can start your own business lol