Honored Contributor

Anyone watching? Has this been on before because I've never seen it. Laura is on it crying about Aladin. Tiffany and Ronald and several others are on it as well.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watching? Has this been on before because I've never seen it. Laura is on it crying about Aladin. Tiffany and Ronald and several others are on it as well.

Yes it is new, along with the quarantine show.  I enjoy all 90 day lol.  I even like pillow talk when they have people I like on it lol

Honored Contributor

Thanks @sunshine 919 . Yes this is good. The quarantine one that was just on was good as well.

Honored Contributor

I think these shows are better because it's not a lot of made up drama. It's more realistic.

Super Contributor

I was really surprised to see Jorge from jail. I think they said he's out now? But he's no longer with Anfisa. He lost some weight and looks much healthier.

I don't care for ANDRRRRRE. He treats Libby with disrespect and seems like he's lazy. Apparently he's not working and Libby does it all. 

I loved the gender reveal party for alexi and Loren. They seem so happy and the extended family seems to like Alex. They seem like the most stable couple so far.

Respected Contributor
Soxfan

I can’t say that I care for Annnddrrrreee either. He does seem less offensive now. I thought his wife was Elizabeth. She was sleeping late and he was doing chores in kitchen. That about knocked me over. She did say it was not normal.

She is still the bread winner of the family. I was disappointed that she seems to be more irresponsible now with her spending.

Now aI did NOT need to have him tell me how to shower!!

doxie
Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day What Now

[ Edited ]

I am so burned out on 90 Day Fiance, etc. that I cannot watch another show even though I love Alex and Loren and they are the most "normal." 

Despise Andreeeeeeeeeeeeee and Elizabeth (aka Libby).

Don't care about the rest of them either so am not watching. 

I've seen pics of Jorge and he's lost a lot of weight and looks so much better.  I hardly recognized him.  Doesn't even look like the same man. 

Honored Contributor

Anfisa's with an older man. He's not that old but at least 15 years older than her. He owns a strip club. However she's is going to college and I believe she's in her 3rd year. She's also won a lot of body building competitions because she got into that. I thought George looked great after losing all that weight. I hope he changes his ways.

Elizabeth seems sort of like an air head? Just kooky. I don't know what she saw in Andre. He doesn't bring much to the table and doesn't treat her that well.

Valued Contributor

Apparently, Andre lives the life of a "kept" man - not working; not helping with household chores.  When Elizabeth comes home, it appears she starts her second shift as maid and cook.

I really, really don't understand what she is getting out of this.  

Respected Contributor

I bumped the original thread for this