Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Jorge is out of prisonSmiley Happy

Good for him. He says he wants to sell pot legally now lol. He hasn't learned. Has he?

He could work in a dispensary.  They are like pharmacies.  And legal

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

There's a website called fanbound and a few 90 day people are on it. Colt offers to call you on the phone for like a hundred bucks. Corey does a non x-rated strip tease for $39. Darcey lets you ask her a question for $10. Rachel and Jon Walters are on it too. Didn't see anyone else. They said they'd do other things too like talk to you to help solve a problem etc. Sure, when they've got so many lol.

OMG do people really call them.  Well I guess if you can start your own business lol

I have no idea if they call them. They claim it's through a system this website has set up. I guess so no real phone numbers get revealed.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

There's a website called fanbound and a few 90 day people are on it. Colt offers to call you on the phone for like a hundred bucks. Corey does a non x-rated strip tease for $39. Darcey lets you ask her a question for $10. Rachel and Jon Walters are on it too. Didn't see anyone else. They said they'd do other things too like talk to you to help solve a problem etc. Sure, when they've got so many lol.

OMG do people really call them.  Well I guess if you can start your own business lol

I have no idea if they call them. They claim it's through a system this website has set up. I guess so no real phone numbers get revealed.

There is not one of them I would want to communicate with lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

There is not one of them I would want to communicate with lol

Maybe if it were free for a laugh it would be funny though I have zero interest in talking to any of them either!

Respected Contributor

I would not ask ANY of those  people ANYTHING.

Also, Jesse is a jerk.  I really liked the girl he was dating, but I do think she should have told him she was moving to Israel.  She had to have known when she first started dating him.  Maybe she'll find a sweet man like Alex in Israel!