Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Single Life Tell All

@sophiamarie wrote:

Tania's mother looked ridiculous in that mini-skirt.  She was falling out of it....  What is up with these older women who think they are all that????

Debbie sure speaks her mind on the show..... Giving advice etc.

Liz did look horrible in that dress too....  I still like Tim and I'm glad he had good comebacks for Jesse, (who I can't stand).... That Jesse and Jennifer are so dramatic.  They'll never make it together IMO....  Neither will Big Ed and Liz.... They all deserve each other.

Ed going to Mexico to meet Kaory???  What a waste of money that was.  And, bringing his mother along to interpret???  Kaory never had any feelings for him to begin with and just wanted to be friends, so she should have told him right from the start and wouldn't have bothered to book the trip??  

What's up with Molly and the boyfriend?  One week she is with her friend Cynthia and the next week, it's the boyfriend.  I guess he comes to visit and stays in her house when he does.  And she has two daughters who live there too.... We never see any of the kids or hear them.....  I wonder how they film PT anyway.  Especially with Tom and his sister in the UK... The times are different, yet they are all watching the same thing????

@sophiamarie  Tania's mom looked like a Debbie 2.0. Why is TLC making these older women look like 60's go-go dancers? I'm thinking they're probably having a laugh at their expense. Ed is one of the neediest people I've ever seen in my life. I'm glad Karoy kicked him to the curb! Did you know that Molly's oldest daughter was arrested last year for beating Molly? That may be why she's no longer around though I don't know where the little one is.

Honored Contributor

Off topic, but remember Deavan and Jihoon? They had a son together, she went over to Korea etc. They divorced, she's with someone else and has full custody of their little boy. Anyway today I read that the little boy they had has leukemia. She's also pregnant again with child # 3. I don't really like Deaven that much but was sad to hear about her son. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was odd that Shawn asked who in the group had had a threesome?  I don't remember that ever coming up before.  Why this time?  And how about Vanessa?  Who knew she was so sexually uninhibited?  LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I thought it was odd that Shawn asked who in the group had had a threesome?  I don't remember that ever coming up before.  Why this time?  And how about Vanessa?  Who knew she was so sexually uninhibited?  LOL. 

IMO they are becoming too sexually graphic in these shows. People complain about it on their social media page but I guess they don't care.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, uh, did she really need to ask who had had a threesome?   I'm not delicate or anything, but that was just idiotic IMO.  Then, of course, we had to get details.    They had some time to fill or something?  Guess so.

I guess it would be too much to expect that we are done with this bunch.  One can only hope.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt "Yeah, uh, did she really need to ask who had had a threesome?   I'm not delicate or anything, but that was just idiotic IMO.  Then, of course, we had to get details.    They had some time to fill or something?  Guess so."

She also asked if it was two women, one man, etc.  I was hoping that one of the singles would say it was all women or all men.  That would have made that question more interesting.

Valued Contributor

I don't really care about who experimented with a threesome.

What really turned me off was when Stephanie said she enjoyed "Frencie" spitting in her mouth! WTH is wrong with her?

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I guess if she married goat I mean Colt she'd be up for a threesome.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan  and @colliemom4    LOL LOL to both of your coments!

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

I don't really care about who experimented with a threesome.

What really turned me off was when Stephanie said she enjoyed "Frencie" spitting in her mouth! WTH is wrong with her?

I had to rewind that and listen again because I thought I'd heard it wrong. Ewwwwwww.