Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Single Life Tell All

Hi gals - I have a Dr. Appt today and will BBL, but just had to say this:  Debbie???  What is she - 70 yrs old???  When she says "dude" I just about barfed in my mouth.  C'mon Debbie, act your age.  Also, the eff word isn't very nice either.....  

I also wondered about the arrangement she and Coltee have.  He has NO job and neither does Vanessa??  Debbie gets SS - and whatever from the franchise, as do Coltee and Vanessa.... Soooo, what's the problem.  Why doesn't Coltee have a job??  Why can't Debbie get along on her own??  Why doesn't Vanessa work??  So many questions - hoping for answers.

BBL and will have more to add.... I totally agree with everyone here.  Couldn't have said it better myself....

Oh, and what about Big Ed's mother Norma??  Why did she move out?  I thought everyone loved her.  I don't think Ed and Liz will ever make it either but they do deserve each other.  So needy.....  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I found this online. Today, Colt is an entertainer and public figure, creating content on a broad spectrum of networks and platforms. Originally appearing on TLC / Discovery 90 Day Fiancé and its various spin offs. Colt graduated from DigiPen Institute of Technology with a bachelors of science in computer science. He went on to create enterprise software for Formula One, Indy Car and The Boeing Company, which awarded him the Boeing Performance Excellence Award in 2014.

In addition to his passion for creating content to be enjoyed by others, he is very passionate about education and the pursuit and availability for knowledge to all. In 2021 Colt created ColtDotWin, a multimedia company with the focus on blending entertainment and education for the masses.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy..... where to begin?  

Jesse and Jennifer are so into themselves that it's hard to imagine they could be into each other.  They certainly do think they are among the "beautiful people".  Both arrogant as well.  I've read she's pregnant now.  

Colt is ugly as sin.  Looks homeless with that long hair and beard.  He's fatter then ever too.  I'm not a Vanessa fan, but I think she could do way better than him.  I always thought Debbie was bad, but she was just awful last night.  

Everytime Syngin touches his hair, I want to scream.  I do, however, believe he loved Tania at some point during their relationship.  He's just a lazy loser and Tania deserves better.

If I were Stephanie's mother, I would be mortified.  Why does she feel it's ok to come on tv and talk about such things?  She, clearly, has her own agenda.  I guess she's trying to promote her web cam business.  She may be sexually adventurous, but I don't think the tell all was the place for her to talk about it.  She's trashy.  It's a shame because she's a pretty girl and would be much more attractive if she were respectable.

I can't stand Natalie.  Talk about someone who thinks highly of themselves!  I don't think she's pretty, but she sure does.  The way she flips her hair, tilts her head, widens her eyes - ewwwww.  And she's got a p i s s poor attitutde to go along with it.

I don't mind Ed.  I can't imagine his relationship with Liz lasting, but time will tell.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first half hour.  I can't stand looking at Ed or Colt, how can Colt think he looks good, he just let himself go and not for the good.  Does he even work now?  I don't know how any woman could be with either of them.

I havn't liked Jesse since after his first season, and did not see whatever they had to say, changed the channel when the girl began talking all of that sax talk, who wants to know that.

I didn't watch the season, just a few blips here and there.

I had the impression from the earlier seasons with Tanya that she was using Sinjin, always telling hm what to do, etc., must have missed something.  I can't stand his hair, always flipping it as a girl would do.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl "Sax talk"?  You mean sex talk?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@mousiegirl "Sax talk"?  You mean sex talk?

@Love my grandkids   I wasn't aware that we could post that word, never used to be able to.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Yep. I think "they" realized that the word sex is not a dirty word! Finally got out of the 19th century!

And Jesse and Jennifer are exhibitionists and freaks.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@colliemom4 Wheee it's trash talking time here on the Q! I'm recording it but watched the first few minutes.

Let me say this: Syngin is a PIG. And he needs to leave that stupid hair alone. I like long hair on some men but it looks awful on him. He's a creep and I'm sick of his act. He used Tania, no ifs ands or buts.

Natalie: Drama queen to the max and IMO her style of dressing is sleazy. And quit tossing your hair. And knock if otf with those  big eyed expressions. Geez, she's been divorced at least a couple of times already, what 's the big deal.

Ed: I still think he's pathetic and needy and I don't know why any woman could stand to be intimate with him BUT at least he shaved off that ugly salt and pepper beard which made him look like a wino.

And now we come to Debbie the Horrible: She does not have a clue as to how to dress or behave. IMO her behavior is just plain trashy and so is she.

Now I'll go watch some more and TRY to FF thru Stephanie who is just an idiot.

Ok, who goes next?

@Love my grandkids I watched that trainwreck.  Thoughts on weirdo Stephanie totally and completely hanging out of that dress.  I hoped that Shawn or someone from the show would embarrass her by saying "cover up."  Natalie wasn't featured much so I'm gonna stay quiet on her for a while.  I always thought Tania and Syngin look dirty.  Something says "unclean" to me when I see them.  Colt and his wife are AWFULLLL.  Could Colt look any more disgusting????  He, too, looks like he hasn't bathed in months.  Betcha he smells.  I kinda like Debbie, though, and felt sorry for her being hit from all sides last night.  I couldn't believe how Colt screamed at Ed.  The other two knuckleheads, Jeniffer (who spells it that way???) and whatever-his-name-is are gross, too.  What was with them constantly making out??  I don't understand!!!  

Respected Contributor

COLT IS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING.  (*BARF*)

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 Tim and Vanessa!!  I totally forgot about them!!  I loooove them!!  They're a hoot on the Pillow Talk shows.  They're so funny together.  Can't put my finger on exactly what's up with him - sometimes his eyebrows just make me stare - but they're entertaining, that's for sure.