Honored Contributor

90 Day The Single Life Tell All

Anyone watching?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Single Life Tell All

Hi Colliemom! Smiley Happy

It's not on until later out here, but it will record and I'll be watching in the morning.    I can't even imagine how much crazy we'll get!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hi Colliemom! Smiley Happy

It's not on until later out here, but it will record and I'll be watching in the morning.    I can't even imagine how much crazy we'll get!  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt  Hi! Crazy is definitely the perfect word for it Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Wheee it's trash talking time here on the Q! I'm recording it but watched the first few minutes.

Let me say this: Syngin is a PIG. And he needs to leave that stupid hair alone. I like long hair on some men but it looks awful on him. He's a creep and I'm sick of his act. He used Tania, no ifs ands or buts.

Natalie: Drama queen to the max and IMO her style of dressing is sleazy. And quit tossing your hair. And knock if otf with those  big eyed expressions. Geez, she's been divorced at least a couple of times already, what 's the big deal.

Ed: I still think he's pathetic and needy and I don't know why any woman could stand to be intimate with him BUT at least he shaved off that ugly salt and pepper beard which made him look like a wino.

And now we come to Debbie the Horrible: She does not have a clue as to how to dress or behave. IMO her behavior is just plain trashy and so is she.

Now I'll go watch some more and TRY to FF thru Stephanie who is just an idiot.

Ok, who goes next?

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote: Syngin is a PIG. And he needs to leave that stupid hair alone. I like long hair on some men but it looks awful on him. He's a creep and I'm sick of his act. He used Tania, no ifs ands or buts.

I totally agree with your take on Syngin ! I think he used Tania to get to this country so he could do his own  thing. I don't think he ever really loved her, he walked away and didn't look back. He's fake !!  I also agree with everything else you noted about the others but I just had to give my opinion on Syngin !

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Just watched where Debbie had one of her s**t fits and stormed off and then told Colt and Vanessa off. He has been so whipped by her. Why doesn't he just LEAVE? He's not a man IMO. And his beard looks stupid, it's jagged like a beard on a picture of the devil!!

Honored Contributor

And I hope Stephanie's breasts don't fall out of her dress which they are very close to doing. But I'm sure that was her intent all along. Her "celibacy story" is such bull c r  a p I can't watch her.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  wrote: Just watched where Debbie had one of her s**t fits and stormed off and then told Colt and Vanessa off. He has been so whipped by her. Why doesn't he just LEAVE? He's not a man IMO. And his beard looks stupid, it's jagged like a beard on a picture of the devil!!

you are exactly right !!   and I also think Colt's beard looks stupid !! What the heck was he thinking? 

Respected Contributor

Watched the Tell All and now watching Pillow Talk.  Stephanie is too much. 

Honored Contributor

When you watch it all let me know what you think of Stephanie's se xual adventures. She's got all bases covered there and I think she's full of it too. I don't believe it ever happened. She's just a nasty piece of work.

Then there is Debbie who's definitely got issues. I didn't realize how bad she was but apparently she is.

I am not liking how Liz was acting. She certainly seemed full of herself. After hearing what happened I feel bad for Ed's mom.

They spent a lot of time on Jesse and Jennifer. I can't stand either one of them. I think she fooled around with whatever the guy's name is. She seems like such a liar and we know Jesse's a fraud.

Syngin is a grifter that has nothing to offer. Tania deserves better and hopefully she'll find it.