Honored Contributor

90 Day The Single Life New Season

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Single Life New Season

@colliemom4 I don't know who is worse: Nasty Debbie or Nut Job Natalie. I really don't plan to watch as these two for me are just unbearable BUT I hope others will post updates LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I understand. They are both crazy! I wonder if Ed and Liz got married. I haven't heard anything about it but they are supposed to marry this month. I read that he's been getting heavily bashed for standing around holding up a sign asking for $2.00 to be photographed with him lol.

Respected Contributor

I really like Veronica on Pillowtalk and think it's too bad that she's stooped to the level of being on this show.  As I live near Charlotte, it will be interesting to see what local locations may be featured. 

Just my opinion, but Debbie, Natalie, Cesear and Tiffany are a bit too much at times.  Tonya seems genuine. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 I think Ed is the creepiest male I've ever seen on any version of this show. He makes my skin crawl. The whole idea of sharing a bed with him is disgusting.

I had also read online that they are/were to marry this month. Bet his mom and daughter won't be there if they're even invited.

How cheesy to charge $2 to take a photo with that sickening little twerp!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4,

Thanks for yout post!

Have a Nice Weekend GIFs - 80 Animated Pictures

Esteemed Contributor

Oh good!  Thanks for the heads up @colliemom4 .  I'll be watching!