Respected Contributor

This Laura is upset she can't have a baby? Isn't she in her fifties also? What am I missing here...this must be made up....she has to know having babies in your 50's isn't possible...guess she could go look up those doctors in India that got the 80 yr old couple to have a baby LOL!  Still don't believe that one either...perhaps Angela can help her out and tote one for her LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

This Laura is upset she can't have a baby? Isn't she in her fifties also? What am I missing here...this must be made up....she has to know having babies in your 50's isn't possible...guess she could go look up those doctors in India that got the 80 yr old couple to have a baby LOL!  Still don't believe that one either...perhaps Angela can help her out and tote one for her LOL!!

@tsavorite  Yes she's in her 50's. Apparently she was upset she couldn't have a baby and then said she lost a baby through an ectopic pregnancy, which would be rare. So it would be safe to say she probably lied by that too. She has 3 adult sons. Laura and Angela are both fools.

Honored Contributor

Last night my daughter told me that Laura had been deported from the United States but I forgot about it. Anyhow, I just looked this up and found out her ex-husband is saying she was deported from here and doesn't want to go back to Canada. I guess that's why she's in Ecuador. He also claims Laura worked illegally in Florida and got pregnant with Liam 22 year ago. That's why she was living in Florida. What she was doing for work I have no idea.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Last night my daughter told me that Laura had been deported from the United States but I forgot about it. Anyhow, I just looked this up and found out her ex-husband is saying she was deported from here and doesn't want to go back to Canada. I guess that's why she's in Ecuador. He also claims Laura worked illegally in Florida and got pregnant with Liam 22 year ago. That's why she was living in Florida. What she was doing for work I have no idea.

Where is Liam living?  Well are the other boys living?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Where is Liam living?  Well are the other boys living?

@sunshine 919  I don't know where Liam is living now but from what I understand the other sons have been in Canada for a while. Her ex claims he's taking Liam to live in Canada for good and that she owes him back child support, but who knows. He certainly has a lot of bad things to say about her.

Oh and I just read that Laura was working for a woman that owned a retirement home. She was a nurse's aide. I'm not certain how long she's been retired but her ex claims Liam paid all of the bills which makes no sense.

Also, Laura has been posting pics online of her with a black eye but isn't receiving the support she hoped. People feel it's been done with makeup and is fake.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Laura's ex husband, who is Liam's dad, posted bad things about Laura on facebook. Of course they probably hate each other. The posts he created certainly made it sound that way. Judging by his posts, he's extremely immature.

Also, one of Aladin's supposed friends posted that Laura is the abusive one and not Aladin. He claims Laura threatened Aladin's neighbors and tried to break everything in their apartment  once she found out she couldn't have a baby. I don't know whether or not to believe this but thought I'd share.

Something else I read is that people are sending Aladin messages on instagram asking him to help Zied lose weight and get in shape lol.

@colliemom4   I thought Liam told Laura in a previous episode that her relationships never worked out because no man could handle her and her temper so I guess it wouldn't surprise me if she went crazy and lost her temper at their neighbors.

I think Aladin definitely should have met up with Zied while he was back in Tunisia and given him some workout lessons. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I found this information - "The first year pay is peanuts. However, the second year you can earn much more (Coltee earned $30K for his second year), set up cameo and make money through that, etc. Caesar allegedly did it because he wants to be an "actor."

Maybe that is why they all seem to be working to appear in the second year by keeping their story line crazy.

@drizzellla  Yes I read on soap dirt that Darcey and Angela are being paid a lot because they bring on drama.

I am getting tired of both Darcey and Angela. I don't care how much drama they bring. They are both pitiful to watch.

I also read Deavan is hoping for a spin off show like the Chantal family got. 

@drizzellla  The way things are going with Deavan her show would be something like "18 and Counting". Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I found this information - "The first year pay is peanuts. However, the second year you can earn much more (Coltee earned $30K for his second year), set up cameo and make money through that, etc. Caesar allegedly did it because he wants to be an "actor."

Maybe that is why they all seem to be working to appear in the second year by keeping their story line crazy.

@drizzellla  Yes I read on soap dirt that Darcey and Angela are being paid a lot because they bring on drama.

I am getting tired of both Darcey and Angela. I don't care how much drama they bring. They are both pitiful to watch.

I also read Deavan is hoping for a spin off show like the Chantal family got. 

@drizzellla  ITA. I'm so sick of both of them too! I didn't know that about Deavan. I think David and Annie would like their own show as well.

Speaking of Annie and David I think they finally got their own place to live., and yes I think they are trying for their own show too.  Annie is funny.Smiley Happy

I wonder where David and Annie live. I read that they live in Scottsdale which is the fancy part of Phoenix. Then I read somewhere that they were living in an apartment but when I saw what supposedly was their place from the outside on Pillow Talk that didn't look like an apartment. But it also didn't look like a fancy place in Scottsdale. Not that every place there is a huge mansion.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   That's kind of messed up. If she could go back to Canada I have no idea why she would go to Ecuador instead!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   That's kind of messed up. If she could go back to Canada I have no idea why she would go to Ecuador instead!

@HSB1204  Maybe she'll eventually go back. She's nuts if she wants to live in Ecuador permanately. Maybe she can hook up with Evelin lol.