Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2019-09-20 90 Day Fiance Memes on Instagram “I’m dead Soccer mom Rebecca reporting for duty She brought the snac[...].png

Honored Contributor

image.png

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4  She does look like a snake because of the tatoos. But also she is a catfish.  Even though I do not like Zied, I do not like Rebecca either, totally dishonest. She sent pictures of herself to Zied using filters which made her look about 20 years younger. She told him she has an ex husband. Not true , he according to her, is till her husband, she is not divorced. She has lived at least part of her life in a same sex relationship. Nothing wrong with that, but she did not inform him of that until she met him and his religion is very strict about that.  She has no creditability.

Respected Contributor

I don't mean to be ànti tattoo as  my husband has some from the Navy and they are fine but Rebecca's are scary to me.   If I woke up and saw that every morning, I truly think it would frighten me - snake phobia and all.

But then if my husband had on that skin tight canary yellow sweater that might scare me as well - ugly clothes that don't fit phobia and all. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@colliemom4  She does look like a snake because of the tatoos. But also she is a catfish.  Even though I do not like Zied, I do not like Rebecca either, totally dishonest. She sent pictures of herself to Zied using filters which made her look about 20 years younger. She told him she has an ex husband. Not true , he according to her, is till her husband, she is not divorced. She has lived at least part of her life in a same sex relationship. Nothing wrong with that, but she did not inform him of that until she met him and his religion is very strict about that.  She has no creditability.

@webbgarner1  ITA with you. I think she's nuts lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@minkbunny wrote:

I don't mean to be ànti tattoo as  my husband has some from the Navy and they are fine but Rebecca's are scary to me.   If I woke up and saw that every morning, I truly think it would frighten me - snake phobia and all.

But then if my husband had on that skin tight canary yellow sweater that might scare me as well - ugly clothes that don't fit phobia and all. Smiley Surprised

@minkbunny  Tats aren't my thing though I'm not going to judge others for having them. However this entire snake thing is ridiculous. It's creepy!

The yellow sweater looks like it was shrunk in the wash. Perhaps he's too poor to buy new clothes but you'd think Rebecca would buy him some though she's certainly no fashionista. Maybe TLC makes him wear that and have greasy hair. I seriously would not doubt it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

I'm repeating myself but I have to spit it out again! That thing she constantly does where she twists her mouth to one side, if only she'd STOP DOING THAT.

Honored Contributor

I guess Laura really is with Evelin

image.png

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm repeating myself but I have to spit it out again! That thing she constantly does where she twists her mouth to one side, if only she'd STOP DOING THAT.

@shaggygirlI noticed that right from the beginning.  It's driving me nuts. I guess it's a tic when she's nervous or maybe when she's not nervous too.  LOL.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Rebecca. She reminds me of a snake.

Screenshot_2019-09-20 Rebecca Parrott Official on Instagram “I’ve been asked about my tattoos a lot lately, so I thought I’[...].png

So gross!

Gross and creepy.  Like someone commented, if I woke up next to that I'd think I'd had a nightmare.  I thought it was funny when Zied's father asked if she could take them off.  Like million of dollars laser for years to come.  I heard you have to do a little at a time.