Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@doxie1 wrote:

Tiffany is an idiot too. She complains about Ronald being responsible yet they decide to make a baby with no job, house or plans. She does not know what it was like to be pregnant because Daniel was a surprise? What?

She should do fine birthing without a bed in an impoverished country then.

I may be better minded tomorrow.

doxie

@doxie1  ITA and I'm so tired of Tiffany saying Ronald has a gambling problem on every single episode. Like we don't already know that duh duh duh. She obviously has issues of her own or she wouldn't be in this situation she's in.

I call BS on her because I don't believe she didn't know she was pregnant with her son until the minute she gave birth.

@colliemom4 

I agree. If she dropped her first child without knowing she was pregnant then she is likely to drop this one if she breaks wind or  belches. She will not need a hospital.

@doxie1  Yeah it should slide right out. She better be careful. Cat LOL

Well she already had it because it was online this summer. I wonder how the birth went?

Honored Contributor

Liam is kind of rude to Aladin and his family.  Aladin has been very nice and his family too.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Liam is kind of rude to Aladin and his family.  Aladin has been very nice and his family too.

@sunshine 919  I think he may be autistic or something?

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

This is too funny lolSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

That's what I was wondering too.  Something is off. He is so rude to Aladin and Aladin is trying to include him.  Why come all that way and sit in your hotel room and not be there for his mother like Laura said.

Jenny hasn't washed her hair I can tell.  I feel like cutting it all off.  I think her neck is so wrinkled from sun exposure. Laura's is too but it's not as bad.

I'm glad to see Corey back in the U.S. for his mom.  Seeing the previews for next week, it seems that Evelin has something going on maybe like meeting up with her old boyfriend?

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

That's what I was wondering too.  Something is off. He is so rude to Aladin and Aladin is trying to include him.  Why come all that way and sit in your hotel room and not be there for his mother like Laura said.

Jenny hasn't washed her hair I can tell.  I feel like cutting it all off.  I think her neck is so wrinkled from sun exposure. Laura's is too but it's not as bad.

I'm glad to see Corey back in the U.S. for his mom.  Seeing the previews for next week, it seems that Evelin has something going on maybe like meeting up with her old boyfriend?

Evelin certainly did not look happy when he said he was coming back.  She is never loving towards.  It seems every time he leaves she is with someone else.  The whole village knows it.

Respected Contributor

cory needs to get a ring video doorbell, so he knows who's comes knocking....

he needs to stay in usa and be done with evelin.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SWEET  Yes. It looked like Jenny hadn't washed her hair in about a month. How do these people stand it? Seems like they'd get itchy and it's just nasty looking! Jenny would definitely look better with another haircut. Angela is another hair care disaster. Keep the bleach outta reach my gosh. Her hair is fried just like her brain lol.

I can't stand Rebecca not doing her roots either. Before they get on the show these people need to be given a case of shampoo and a haircut/color consultation. I guess they want them to look like hot messes though. Adds to the drama, but they could at least wash their hair. Eww.

Honored Contributor

Priorities

image.png