Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Jenny and Sumit didn't quite seem to be on the same page about their relationship. It's too bad that he has to give up so much to be with her. He's young and she's not going to be having any children. I can understand why there may be many doubts going through his mind. I wonder if they'll end up back here? I think it would have been best if he just came here. I wonder why he didn't?

Paul is so crazy putting on his so called protective gear before he enters the building. Karine's brother's advice to her was wise and he can't even speak English lol. As was Angela Jr.'s friend's advice.

I don't care for the gal going to South Africa...there's just something about her I don't like. I can't put my finger on it, but she strikes me as impulsive. I felt sad for her son having to say good bye to his best friend.

Why do they keep showing us this Korean situation yet we never see the couple?

@colliemom4   I don't like Paul but Karine needs to take some responsibility as well. She's extremely immature and even the small things set her off and then she gets mad. He finally comes to Brazil and then he brings her all this stuff but it's not good enough. I'm sure, just like he said, if he had brought the baby stuff that wouldn't have been the right decision either.

Yeah, when are we going to see this other couple? Apparently they must have a very short story if they're waiting that long to air it.

Super Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

Where do they find these people? Mentally unbalanced, desperate and plain idiotic. The 60 year old shame on her, she looks older than 60 and he even said his mother is younger.

I don't have words to describe their mental state.....are their lifes so empty that they settle for anyone?

Respected Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

Where do they find these people? Mentally unbalanced, desperate and plan idiotic. The 60 year old shame on her, she looks older than 60 and he even said his mother is younger.

I don't have words to describe their mental state.....are their lifes so empty that they settle for anyone?

@Suxela   Yes, they all seem to have extremely low standards and ignore all warning signs because clearly they know what they're doing - or not...

Esteemed Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

Where do they find these people? Mentally unbalanced, desperate and plan idiotic. The 60 year old shame on her, she looks older than 60 and he even said his mother is younger.

@Suxela   You hit the nail right on the head.

She looks much older than 60 and isn't good looking either.  Her hair is a mess too.  I kinda like Sumit (a/k/a Michael Jones) but he too, is very immature.  He even admitted that his family does everything in the home and he just goes to work and probably turns in all his money.

Their lives are empty and they are all desperate.  I can kind of understand the foreigners coming over HERE - BUT for the Americans to go over there, where pigs are roaming free and no electricity or hot water, etc.......  I mean - c'mon.  How long is that going to last?

Jenny needs to go back home and go to a dating site (if she really wants to find someone) and stop thinking that Sumit is going to hang around forever.  As soon as the money runs out - then what?  She doesn't know his language.  How will she ever get a job?  Of course, he will choose his family over her.  Pathetic that she gave up everything - especially her children and grandchildren.  How foolish.....

Esteemed Contributor

Is it just me or does anyone else agree that these people all have relatives/friends, etc., who are ALL smarter than they are?.  They all give them advice NOT to go through with these foolish ideas.    They go to their friends/relatives for advice and then tell them what they are going to do - no matter what advice they get.

Honored Contributor

Jenny and Summit...are afraid his parents will find them and what they might to to them??

I hope i got their names correct..if not i'm sorry.

They are in India correct?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@sophiamarie  They're not looking for advice, they're looking for confirmation and for them to agree.

Honored Contributor

Paul and the guy who was a big scardy cat to get his shots......

all i can say...   big babies..momma's boys!How will they do with out the moms..  to give a lock of hair or hold their hands?/.??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Suxela   Yes, they all seem to have extremely low standards and ignore all warning signs because clearly they know what they're doing - or not...

I think some are very lonely and want to believe lies. I've known people that got into bad relationships due to that... but these cases are extreme to say the least. LOL.
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Jenny and Summit...are afraid his parents will find them and what they might to to them??

I hope i got their names correct..if not i'm sorry.

They are in India correct?

@cowboy sam  Yes. You got their names correct. She's from California and went to India to be with him.