Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I can't find any other recent threads on this so here goes:  Read this on "Soap Dirt" on my phone this morning.

Re:  Laura and son Liam:  We are watching shows that were filmed months ago - but this news is fresh - like TODAY.  It seems that son Liam has given away one of his pitbulls and is trying to get rid of the other one.  He is either selling (or giving away) the house and all belongings.

He says (on social media) that he can't afford to keep the house without mom being there, so he is moving to Canada where he has family, i.e.  father, cousins, etc......  So, it looks like mom just left him in the lurch.  Poor kid. He's only 21 and I can't believe she just up and left him without any money or anything.

He also says that his dog is a sweetie, although can't be around kids, smaller dogs, cats, etc... because he becomes aggressive.  

It's all on SoapDirt - much more.

’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’: Laura and Son Slammed Over Ditching Their Dogs

Sorry if I am repeating this.. I can't find it anywhere, so I thought I'd bring y'all up to snuff......

@sophiamarie  Thanks for the update. I read on another site he wants to be a nurse or nurses aide. If he has other family it's probably best he leave. I hope things go well for him. He may have trouble with getting rid of the dog.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I just can't believe she up and left him with all that responsibility.  There was no mention of it when they were at the airport either.

Pitbulls are also banned in my city too - so I hope he can find a home for that dog, although I don't know who would take him/her after he disclosed all that behavior.....

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   I just can't believe she up and left him with all that responsibility.  There was no mention of it when they were at the airport either.

Pitbulls are also banned in my city too - so I hope he can find a home for that dog, although I don't know who would take him/her after he disclosed all that behavior.....

@sophiamarie  She nuts lol. I doubt things will last with this young man she married. It's too bad she's spending her life trying to meet men half her age instead of being more productive and a good mother. I wonder if she ever had a job? How was she living? So many questions as you say lol. A rescue group may take the dog. He may have a better chance of getting rid of it since he put the info online and can reach more people that may be interested.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Is she for real? First she thinks a personal trainer half her age, will continue to have interest in her?

And she left the house and dogs for her son to take care of? I can not believe she did that to her son. And then she expects him to fly and see her? Where does she think he is going to get all this money? 

Just when you think that people can't get any crazier with that show - It Does.

Valued Contributor

Poor Liam, that is just beyond sad. Glad he has family he can turn to. 

Respected Contributor

I finally watched this week’s show tonight. Very bleak and depressing people. I was grossed out when Angela Jr wanted Aladdin to take her boots off her stinky sweaty feet with NO socks. Who travels that far without socks? Evelyn is setting Corey up for failure on purpose. They’re all solid losers. I was impressed Sumit started a fight in the restaurant to stick up for Jenny. I feel pity for them all and their wretched lives.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I finally watched this week’s show tonight. Very bleak and depressing people. I was grossed out when Angela Jr wanted Aladdin to take her boots off her stinky sweaty feet with NO socks. Who travels that far without socks? Evelyn is setting Corey up for failure on purpose. They’re all solid losers. I was impressed Sumit started a fight in the restaurant to stick up for Jenny. I feel pity for them all and their wretched lives.

@Grouchomarx  LOL. The boot scenario was strange. I wonder why she wore them as she claimed they were hurting her so badly she needed a wheelchair?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Grouchomarx  LOL. The boot scenario was strange. I wonder why she wore them as she claimed they were hurting her so badly she needed a wheelchair?

Because she is not an experienced traveler, despite being married to a strange man living in Qatar! Lol.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Because she is not an experienced traveler, despite being married to a strange man living in Qatar! Lol.

@Grouchomarx  I was thinking it may have to do with the fact that she seems to have half a brain too lol.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Grouchomarx  I was thinking it may have to do with the fact that she seems to have half a brain too lol.

I’d give you five hearts for that, if I could! Ding dong.