Esteemed Contributor

I don't get any of this.  We are watching one "story" on TV and reading entirely different scenarios on SoapDirt and other gossip columns.

I don't know which to believe - which is scripted and/or edited, etc.... But still I am watching and can't wait 'til tonight.  LOL

I was liking Pillow Talk until it got really scripted.  It seems as though they are showing different couples each week.  I'm glad they got rid of Coltee and Debbie.  They just didn't do it for me.  Maybe it was her voice??  I don't know - but I still think Tarik and Dean need their own show - but Dean (I think?) has a g/f in the Phillipines and won't be here much longer.  Who knows - only the shadow......

Honored Contributor

None of these shows are "real".... no more so than the entertainment rags sold in the supermarkets.  Entertaining sure... big time and addictive as well but scripted and made to try and keep the audience tuning in.

I know the show says otherwise but I believe Evelin and Corey have been married all along.(those are not the "friendship" rings they say they are IMHO).  Anyway, I am thoroughly enjoying these shows, but they are what they are..... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

2E7A6CC1-FA17-49B0-B1A7-457BB592B3AC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Does Laura really look this bad?

image.png

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I’m watching the show now.  I googled to see if they were together and found where Jenny, daughter were ring shopping.  They bought a ring for $100, TLC paid for it according to the salesperson.

I googled “Are Jenny and Sumit still together in October 12 2019” and that came up.  It showed Jenny and her daughter posing together.

So...how can they get married if he/it (Ugh) is already married.

It also said the two of them are expected to be in next year’s show?  Again...UGH!

@Annabellethecat66   Wow. A $100 ring. That's even cheaper than the ring Caesar bought for his catfish in Ukraine. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So can’t he come to the US and they can live together here?

Why don’t they do that?

@Annabellethecat66   I assume he can't come to the US because Jenny doesn't have enough money to prove that she can support her. As part of the visa paperwork she would need to meet the poverty guidelines and show paychecks/W2s to prove that she makes enough to support the two of them. That or she would need someone to act as her co-sponsor. It doesn't sound like she has enough money on her own and I doubt anyone in her family could/would be the co-sponsor.

Respected Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

After seeing this weekks world news, does anybody on these boards still really think Syria is a safe place to live and their country is better now ? I feel so badly for what is happening there. They are being slaughtered.

@webbgarner1   I don't think Syria has been a safe place for quite a while. I have no idea what Avery is thinking.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Worse

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Worse

@SeaMaiden  Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

I agree that most of it is scripted...but it's still pretty funny and very entertaining!!  Plus I love reading the remarks each week here....they are hilarious! Smiley Happy