Honored Contributor

Anyone watching this now?

Respected Contributor

It doesn't start for another two and a half hours here. Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Same here  Anxious to see what  happens with Jenny.  I think her boyfriend is sincere but he is so scared of his family.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

Pretty boring episode tonight or at least I thought so.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Same here  Anxious to see what  happens with Jenny.  I think her boyfriend is sincere but he is so scared of his family.

@sunshine 919  He seems to be very nervous on tonight's episode. I read that around 85% of Indian marriages are arranged.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sunshine 919  He seems to be very nervous on tonight's episode. I read that around 85% of Indian marriages are arranged.

@colliemom4   Yes, that seems to be how they primarily do it. My husband once had an Indian co-worker and we went out for lunch with him. He was telling us that his marriage was arranged and he thought that's how everyone should do it because your parents know what you need. I certainly wouldn't want my parents to decide who my spouse was going to be but whatever works for them, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, that seems to be how they primarily do it. My husband once had an Indian co-worker and we went out for lunch with him. He was telling us that his marriage was arranged and he thought that's how everyone should do it because your parents know what you need. I certainly wouldn't want my parents to decide who my spouse was going to be but whatever works for them, I guess.

@HSB1204  Yes it's pretty interesting. They go by your astrological sign, hire matchmakers etc. It can be a lenghty process but they have a high success rate.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204  Yes it's pretty interesting. They go by your astrological sign, hire matchmakers etc. It can be a lenghty process but they have a high success rate.

@colliemom4   Oh wow. I didn't realize they did all that.

Honored Contributor

Yep, watched it.  I'm sorry, but some of those people have a few screws loose.  I don't want to say more since others haven't watched yet.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

Yep, watched it.  I'm sorry, but some of those people have a few screws loose.  I don't want to say more since others haven't watched yet.

@GCR18  ~ Ha, don't we all!  What ever happened to common sense with these people?  🤔   Very sad that they feel so desperate.  For them, family, job and friends aren't enough, I guess.  I wish them the best,