Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,753
Registered: ‎01-23-2019

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

I think this series is some next level disturbing stuff. They all seem to be completely literally insane, nobody has a functioning brain cell to use for anything. I have to wonder how it’s possible that TLC genuinely found such a collection of morons doing such weird things with their lives. It seems it must be scripted. Why would do these things? Don’t they watch the 90 day fiancé show? Wouldn’t they have learned something from it? I guess they’re all just living under a rock or don’t have cable. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,890
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: 90 Day The Other Way


@colliemom4 wrote:

 


@DrKelli  That was ridiculous behavior for getting a shot. Give me a break! I can't stand Evelin's personality as she's so materialistic and selfish. I was wondering who the person that looks like Angela's twin was talking to in her home. Is it her son? No way would I go live where she is. My neighbor's son was working near there for several years and said they rip all of your mail open. Everything is banned, unless they approve it, in addition to the way they treat women.

 

Angela's twin was talking to her son. He was helping her pack and he also went to bingo with her.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,519
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

@drizzella , the person that I am referring to was shown briefly in the scenes from next week's show.  It wasn't her son.  The son is normal sized, the person she was talking to was an actual little person

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,890
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@drizzella , the person that I am referring to was shown briefly in the scenes from next week's show.  It wasn't her son.  The son is normal sized, the person she was talking to was an actual little person


OOPS!

 

I know who you mean. I was wondering if she was catfished. And that was the real guy she was going to meet. Not Mr Studly.

 

PS - I just looked it up. Aladin has proposed to her 3 days after she met him. So I am wrong about her being catfished. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day The Other Way


@DrKelli wrote:

Well, that was another WTF episode of our favorite train wreck.

 

Corey was driving me nuts last night with his craziness at the nurse's office (when he got his shots).  And he is naive.  Evelin doesn't want anything but his money.  If he moved to a bigger city, like Salt Lake or even Provo, he would meet a nice Mormon girl.  Evelin isn't going to convert and she is going to take everything she can.

 

I felt terrible for Jenni--you would have thought the producers would have at least told her what was going on.  It kind of reminded me of Roberto (the Spanish guy) and the girl from Florida, when she flew in and waited on a park bench for hours.  I don't think Jenni will have the funds to fly back home, but we all know he will eventually show up, right?

 

The bleach blond lady and the guy, originally from Tunisia (Mohammed, anyone?)--she is just plain stupid and in the previews from next week? Who is the little person she was talking to?  She is not going to like living in Qatar.  You may only live once, but why do it in a country that oppresses women?


 

@DrKelli   Yes, Corey was acting a little silly when he went to get the shots. If he has been going to Ecuador in the past, why didn't he get them then? And he obviously didn't know about the malaria concerns either. I thought he lived in Washington state, though, not Utah.

 

I also thought it was weird that the producers didn't tell Jenny why Sumit wasn't at the airport. Obviously we already saw where he went so it's not like they could even create real drama out of it.

 

I have no idea why that woman wants to move to Qatar. Like I said in another post, I don't think these people are doing their homework at all.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,890
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@yellow919 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@yellow919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watch tonight? It wasn't very eventful. I can't believe Jenny's leaving behind her daughters and grandchildren.


I can't believe these people make their life so difficut.  Good grief.  The mormon guy, why would he want a woman who will never be mormon, nor does she want kids which he does.  What is wrong with these people.


@yellow919   I wonder about that myself!

 

The Mormon guy...I was only partially paying attention but I thought that I heard he had given his girlfriend a lot of money and something was in her name on paper.  If things don't work out between them it sounds like he could be losing all of his money....at least that's how it seemed.

 

 

I can't imagine having a boyfriend literally half my age and leaving my family to go to a third world country where you don't know the language & customs or have any support!!!....Her daughters, grandchildren and friends all appeared to love & be concerned for her.  Why would you leave that?!! 

 

The one who has the criminal boyfriend with a long rap sheet in South Africa...sounds like there is no way he'll ever be able to come here...nope she will have to give up her family & friends to go live with him over there...Why would you ever consider having a significant other with a long list of criminal activity?  Even if she found out after she got close to him she should have dumped him!  I would have.  He will be nothing but trouble!  At least think about your kids!!

 

...and then there is Paul & Karini.  Originally she was going to come to the US.  I missed why she's not coming to the US but instead he's going to Brazil to stay.  I couldn't believe how he was showing his mother the bullet proof vest that he plans on wearing when with his baby....

 

I think they are all nuts!  That's what makes it entertaining!!


Does Jenny have money ti fly back if Sumiit does not show up at airport?


Re: Jenny - she is dumber than thought.  Saw a show of her going to a financial planner prior to flying to India (sounded like she wanted to set up a direct deposit for her social security monthly income to go into a banking account to access over there).  He told her - if you leave the country - your SS monthly income stops.  He asked if she had any savings and she said $6K and asked how long he thought that might last and he told her 6-9 months but asked what she'd do if it was all spent in 3 months??

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day The Other Way


@drizzella wrote:

What bothers me about this show is how little the couples know about one another. And yet they are thinking that they should marry one another.

 

Tiffany seemed to not be straight forward with the lawyer about Ronald's criminal history. The lawyer had to drag the facts out and Tiffany wasn't even sure about the status of some of the charges. Why didn't she go to the lawyer's office a bit more prepared with facts. Yet, she seems have not problem dragging her 8 year old son over to South Africa. He is already in school and has friends. What sort of support system will he have in South Africa? Does Tiffany even know? 

 

And Angela Jr. (Laura) really a 29 year old physical trainer? What do they have in common? She likes to sit and play bingo. And Aladin likes to show off his fit body. Yeah, sounds like a match to me.Woman Surprised

 

And Paul - the man in a mess. He goes ahead and expects other people to clean up the mess he created. Trying to guilt trip his Mom to sponsor him, Karine and the baby. As she said so well - We are aready supporting you we are not going to support Karine and the baby. I had read that her husband was against Paul going to Brazil from the beginning. And he was not about to shell out any more money. But just looking at Paul in the airport and how he reacted. You would think he would have used a bit of problem solving skills. Instead of having a hissing fit.

 

Corey - what was that show he put on about getting 2 needles. Really? 

 

I don't know where they get these people. But it is scary to watch them.

 


 

@drizzella   That is exactly what I want to know. How do these people even fall in love with each other when they clearly know nothing about each other? They all seem to be shallow relationships. You shouldn't get to the deep stuff after you get married!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day The Other Way


@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzella wrote:

What bothers me about this show is how little the couples know about one another. And yet they are thinking that they should marry one another.

 

Tiffany seemed to not be straight forward with the lawyer about Ronald's criminal history. The lawyer had to drag the facts out and Tiffany wasn't even sure about the status of some of the charges. Why didn't she go to the lawyer's office a bit more prepared with facts. Yet, she seems have not problem dragging her 8 year old son over to South Africa. He is already in school and has friends. What sort of support system will he have in South Africa? Does Tiffany even know? 

 

And Angela Jr. (Laura) really a 29 year old physical trainer? What do they have in common? She likes to sit and play bingo. And Aladin likes to show off his fit body. Yeah, sounds like a match to me.Woman Surprised

 

And Paul - the man in a mess. He goes ahead and expects other people to clean up the mess he created. Trying to guilt trip his Mom to sponsor him, Karine and the baby. As she said so well - We are aready supporting you we are not going to support Karine and the baby. I had read that her husband was against Paul going to Brazil from the beginning. And he was not about to shell out any more money. But just looking at Paul in the airport and how he reacted. You would think he would have used a bit of problem solving skills. Instead of having a hissing fit.

 

Corey - what was that show he put on about getting 2 needles. Really? 

 

I don't know where they get these people. But it is scary to watch them.

 


@drizzella   I feel Paul is very mentally disturbed and will continue to be a problem to everyone that comes into his life. He needs to be medicated if he's not already. Scary dude really. He was in jail for arson here. I mean he may do anything. I know his mom loves him but I'm sure she's relieved he's in another country lol.

 

Angela Jr. lol good one.

 

I wonder if Tiffany knows that South Africa is a very dangerous place to live?


 

What is with Paul's mom always giving him some of her hair before he leaves? Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,507
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]





@colliemom4 wrote:

It was funny on the preview for next week when Karine's brother was telling her a demon's got Paul.




 

 

 

Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,507
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

That's what the producer's team was asked to do....so we can watch and comment (all about ratings) in disbelief!

 


@Grouchomarx wrote:

I think this series is some next level disturbing stuff. They all seem to be completely literally insane, nobody has a functioning brain cell to use for anything. I have to wonder how it’s possible that TLC genuinely found such a collection of morons doing such weird things with their lives. It seems it must be scripted. Why would do these things? Don’t they watch the 90 day fiancé show? Wouldn’t they have learned something from it? I guess they’re all just living under a rock or don’t have cable.