Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  I saw that black magic thing. I believe people from that part of the world are very superstitious. I know a guy from somewhere around there did work outside my home and fell, not far, and said call the priest and bless this home immediately. I said it is blessed because you didn't even hurt yourself LOL.

I do not understand why these people do not learn about the culture in these countries before they go.  Evelin does noy try to help him at all.  She just sits back.  Where is all the money he sent her.  I thought he said she has an apartment by the beach?  that he is probably paying for.  Is she just being mean or testing him.  He takes no control he just does what she says.

@sunshine 919   Yes, you would think that they would have taken the time to either research or ask about the culture in the country they were moving to so that they knew what they were getting themselves into. Apparently Evelin wants Corey to show that he's a man and figure things out on his own. That's just mean. She's not showing him any support at all. The least she could do is teach him how things work/show him around but instead she just expects him to do everything on his own.

I assume we'll see her beach apartment at some point. I thought the roof was getting fixed and that's why they were staying with her grandmother. But yes, I'm sure he's paying for that too. I wonder where that car is that he paid for. They walked back to her grandmother's place which seems weird if she in fact has a car.

@HSB1204  I'm wondering if TLC doesn't cart these people around many times. For example when he took a bus to see her...but yearh I'm sure he pays for everything she has.

Respected Contributor

Well, that was fun.

I feel really bad for Liam.  He's got more sense than Laura.  When she kept asking "Am I making a huge mistake?"  I kept yelling YESSSSSSS YOU ARE!!!! There is no way that I would live in a country that oppresses human rights as bad as the middle eastern countries.  I also noticed Aladin pronounces his name differently that Laura does.

As for Jenny--that apartment has a shower, but it doesn't have hot water.  And how stupid is she about not walking out when she found out Sumit quit his job.  

As for Deavan, she is very immature and naive and she doesn't know how to parent a kid.  I was gagging when the parents were eating that bacon raw.  And when Deavan kept saying "I want to cook". It looks to me like she doesn't reallly know how to cook.  Jihoon should have just walked away when he could.  I know--that's horrible to suggest that he walk away from his responsibilities as a father, but that situation has disaster written all over it.  You know SHE isn't going to learn to speak Korean.

Respected Contributor

Finally watched last night. I'm starting to feel this show is not real. Especially with that idiot's bachelor party.  I mean, seriously?  You just got out of rehab and immediately go get wasted and hire strippers?  Who would do that?  On camera?  Deavon is a lunatic.  Jihoon's parents need to abduct him and take him back home in the night.  She is such a depressive person and her demon child needs serious help. The chopsticks in the feet nearly made me puke.  When Jenny was having Sumit help wash her hair, it looked like he was a home health aid assisting an ailing elderly person, not a couple in love.  Ick.  Those two give me the heeby jeebies!

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Look what I found in my newsfeed on FB:  Tiffany had her baby.

https://www.tlcme.com/shows/90-day-fiance/articles/a-new-baby-from-90-day-fiance--the-other-way--?so...

I didn't know she was pregnant.  The fact that Daddy & Grandma were not present would indicate the baby was born in the US, yes?

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I didn't know she was pregnant.  The fact that Daddy & Grandma were not present would indicate the baby was born in the US, yes?

I just spent a minute trying to google this but found no info!  I assumed the same as you but can't find the evidence.  

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

When the show first aired I read that Tiffany had already had her baby yet apparently she was actually born July 3rd. Her name is Carley Rose and she arrived at 7:35 a.m., measuring 19 inches in length and weighing 8 lbs., 3 oz. I think she was born in the United States because I read that Ronald was on a video call with her during the birth as was his mom. Her mom was with her as she was in labor and giving birth.

Respected Contributor

Ronald was probably back in rehab.  If the baby was born in the US, it looks like Tiffany didn't go through with the wedding. Although she was there long enough to get pregnant evidently

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  I found this pic online. It says they were married in October. No other info was given. They may no longer be together.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Ronald was probably back in rehab.  If the baby was born in the US, it looks like Tiffany didn't go through with the wedding. Although she was there long enough to get pregnant evidently

@DrKelli  I wouldn't be surprised at all if was back in rehab. I hope we learn more about this situation. I was thinking she may have come here to give birth because she wanted the baby to be a U.S. citizen, but when you're pregnant you usually see your ob/gyn the entire time you are pregnant. You don't just run to a country and have a baby though I'm sure you can.