Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Yesterday I read that Deavon just had a miscarriage.  I'm sorry for their loss, but I can't believe she was foolish enough to get pregnant since she already has two young ones and money seems to be a problem for her and Jihoon.  

Deavon's behavior bothers me. She had to have her son delivered early because of her high blood pressure. From all the chatter I read, she did not have any health insurance after she moved to Korea. So was she doing anything to help herself regarding the high blood pressure? 

I hope she addresses her health issues. She has 2 young children that need a healthy Mom.

@drizzellla   That and she said at their wedding ceremony that she didn't want more kids so why are they not using protection if that's the case?

Honored Contributor

I read a story on soap dirt that said Karine got some sort of deal with Rosetta Stone. For anyone not familiar with them, they teach different languages. It used to be through dvd's. I'm thinking that's how she learned to speak English but that wasn't revealed. No other details were either. Paul said Karine gets to spend the money she makes through cameo on herself and the baby though so it would be great if fans keep supporting them lol. He said people request messages in Portuguese and she especially enjoys doing those. I assume he will never get a job. Of course he is nuts lol.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read a story on soap dirt that said Karine got some sort of deal with Rosetta Stone. For anyone not familiar with them, they teach different languages. It used to be through dvd's. I'm thinking that's how she learned to speak English but that wasn't revealed. No other details were either. Paul said Karine gets to spend the money she makes through cameo on herself and the baby though so it would be great if fans keep supporting them lol. He said people request messages in Portuguese and she especially enjoys doing those. I assume he will never get a job. Of course he is nuts lol.

@colliemom4   Yes, because it's not like she could maybe get a real job that would actually help support the family. Paul is such a weirdo. If I had a company and he applied I probably wouldn't hire him after seeing him on TV. He'll have to travel with Annie and David to do standup comedy. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, because it's not like she could maybe get a real job that would actually help support the family. Paul is such a weirdo. If I had a company and he applied I probably wouldn't hire him after seeing him on TV. He'll have to travel with Annie and David to do standup comedy. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Paul feels none of the cast likes him. Of course he's paranoid so it's tough to tell what the actual truth is. His running is entertaining. He needs to do something involving running to make cash lol.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  I agree with you about Karine's ability to work. I wonder if she was ever even educated? The place she comes from looks so primitive. She's extremely immature also. I guess she could clean or something but she's a slob so there's that!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  I agree with you about Karine's ability to work. I wonder if she was ever even educated? The place she comes from looks so primitive. She's extremely immature also. I guess she could clean or something but she's a slob so there's that!

@colliemom4   Good point. I'm not sure Karine has any real skills and cleaning doesn't seem to be something she cares all that much about.

Honored Contributor

I’m watching the show now.  I googled to see if they were together and found where Jenny, daughter were ring shopping.  They bought a ring for $100, TLC paid for it according to the salesperson.

I googled “Are Jenny and Sumit still together in October 12 2019” and that came up.  It showed Jenny and her daughter posing together.

So...how can they get married if he/it (Ugh) is already married.

It also said the two of them are expected to be in next year’s show?  Again...UGH!

Honored Contributor

So can’t he come to the US and they can live together here?

Why don’t they do that?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I’m watching the show now.  I googled to see if they were together and found where Jenny, daughter were ring shopping.  They bought a ring for $100, TLC paid for it according to the salesperson.

I googled “Are Jenny and Sumit still together in October 12 2019” and that came up.  It showed Jenny and her daughter posing together.

So...how can they get married if he/it (Ugh) is already married.

It also said the two of them are expected to be in next year’s show?  Again...UGH!

I don't think I can handle Jenny & Sumit for another season.  Why?  There's no story there unless he comes to the U.S. and isn't married anymore. 

I guess TLC could afford a $100 ring vs. something more expensive.  LOL.

Even if Jenny cut that stringy long hair it wouldn't help unless she got a body wave or something!

Trusted Contributor

After seeing this weekks world news, does anybody on these boards still really think Syria is a safe place to live and their country is better now ? I feel so badly for what is happening there. They are being slaughtered.