Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read on soap dirt that Jenny and Sumit are going to do a season 2. Some of the things they have claimed on that site have not been true so I guess we'll see.

@colliemom4   Nooooooooooooooooo! I don't think I could watch another season of those two.

@HSB1204  According to them Jenny and Sumit are out ring shopping. I guess they are already filming season 2? I would really like to know if this is true. They also claim Deavan and Jahoon will be back. I don't want to see Jenny and Sumit back either! There's enough crying in these shows with Darcey!

@colliemom4   Haha. So after Sumit's family supposedly held him hostage we're supposed to believe that he was able to divorce his wife and finally be with Jenny? Yeah sure, we all believe that! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

This show is like a train wreck!  I fast forward over much of it anymore.

I can't keep them straight (the titles of them).

They're all idiots for choosing to live in some of these places versus America where it's so much better.

I made notes but right now my cat Bill is laying on them....Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4   Haha. So after Sumit's family supposedly held him hostage we're supposed to believe that he was able to divorce his wife and finally be with Jenny? Yeah sure, we all believe that! Cat LOL

@HSB1204 @colliemom4   The ring is for his nose..... Or maybe hers....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 @colliemom4   The ring is for his nose..... Or maybe hers....

@sophiamarie  I don't know. I just hope they don't come back lol. You can read about it on soap dirt's website.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I read that Deavon just had a miscarriage.  I'm sorry for their loss, but I can't believe she was foolish enough to get pregnant since she already has two young ones and money seems to be a problem for her and Jihoon.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Yesterday I read that Deavon just had a miscarriage.  I'm sorry for their loss, but I can't believe she was foolish enough to get pregnant since she already has two young ones and money seems to be a problem for her and Jihoon.  

Deavon's behavior bothers me. She had to have her son delivered early because of her high blood pressure. From all the chatter I read, she did not have any health insurance after she moved to Korea. So was she doing anything to help herself regarding the high blood pressure? 

I hope she addresses her health issues. She has 2 young children that need a healthy Mom.

Super Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Deavon's behavior bothers me. She had to have her son delivered early because of her high blood pressure. From all the chatter I read, she did not have any health insurance after she moved to Korea. So was she doing anything to help herself regarding the high blood pressure? 

I hope she addresses her health issues. She has 2 young children that need a healthy Mom.

They're my favorite couple I hope they make it I'm new to the 90 day shows I started watching last season and read some about previous cast, but by far these 2 are my favorite.

It'll be so much better for them when they can move to their own place. I'm postive Deavon has high anxiety now. Her childern there, living in a small cramped apt with his parents, Jihoon working etc. Let alone living in a foreign country. I think it's to much anxiety ontop of her BP issues if she hasn't taken care of it. Just my opinion maybe why she miscarried. 

I truly wish them the best a long and happy marriage blessed with more children.

Looking forward to seeing them on the tell all.

Respected Contributor

I finally got this week's episode watched.  Did anyone else notice that when Ronald was saying goodbye to Tiffany and he kept saying "I love you", she never said it back?  Except the one time when he ducked under the barriers when TIffany and Daniel were standing in line.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli 

Perhaps Tiffany has discovered a little late that she dislikes South Africa and how hard it will be trying to make marriage work with an addict who might relapse at any time.  

She probably also realizes that his job (working with addicts) doesn't pay enough to support her and the kids.

She's gotten herself into a real pickle, from what I can see.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

Come to think of it, how many of the Americans in these episodes really seem to even LIKE their partners anymore? 

Proximity doesn't appear to make their hearts grow fonder.of the other person.  The other person's lifestyle,  poor living conditions, and generally unsafe  environments don't help, either.

Those countries aren't even nice places to visit, much less live.