Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt   Their wedding was very interesting. I felt kind of sorry for Deavan not having a clue what was going out. I'm sure the language is hard to learn but I felt like Jihoon could have maybe prepared her a little better so she didn't seem so lost.

Apparently he's already working on having those seven children, though! I don't know how those two are going to make it when they can barely even communicate with each other.

@HSB1204   Agreed - BUT remember, they are ALL living in one room - parents and all....  Oy - well, maybe that's how they do it in Korea??  I think the parents are kinda cute too.  His mother is very pretty.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@chickenbutt   Their wedding was very interesting. I felt kind of sorry for Deavan not having a clue what was going out. I'm sure the language is hard to learn but I felt like Jihoon could have maybe prepared her a little better so she didn't seem so lost.

Apparently he's already working on having those seven children, though! I don't know how those two are going to make it when they can barely even communicate with each other.

@HSB1204   Agreed - BUT remember, they are ALL living in one room - parents and all....  Oy - well, maybe that's how they do it in Korea??  I think the parents are kinda cute too.  His mother is very pretty.

@sophiamarie   I thought Jihoon was sleeping in the bedroom and his parents in the living room? Either way that place is way too small for so many people!

Respected Contributor

OK, gang, I need help! I am not getting exactly why Amercans are moving to 3rd world countries.  If the countries themselves are not officially 3rd world, the neighborhoods are!   

So, are they moving there permanently or just to get married so they can bring the people they're in love with back to the US?

I think I'm getting the different shows mixed up.  🙀

Thanks!   

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  I think his parents are cute. I find their traditions interesting though they are very different from what we practice here. For example I know someone from that area of the world and they always ask me if my daughter is supporting me lol.
We don't generally do that here and I've told them that multiple times. However this person is always giving money to multiple family members though they are working at good jobs and living here. They just have extremely different expectations and practices than we do. Some sound kind of rough though it looks like Jihoon has it pretty easy, on the show anyway.
Respected Contributor

if Benjamin did leave without akini, is she still married and not able to marry again? could she get a divorce without him, maybe of abandonment or something?

Honored Contributor

90daylol.PNG

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

OK, gang, I need help! I am not getting exactly why Amercans are moving to 3rd world countries.  If the countries themselves are not officially 3rd world, the neighborhoods are!   

So, are they moving there permanently or just to get married so they can bring the people they're in love with back to the US?

Thanks!   

@this is my nic   I guess in Corey's case he decided to move to Ecuador permanently because Evelin thought the US was such a horrible place and she didn't want to live here. The rest I don't know about. I have no idea why they would move to these countries if they had any way of bringing the foreigner to the US.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic wrote:

Thanks!   

OK with this group - 

Laura and Aladin (Qatar) - I am not sure. Laura is not a US citizen. She is from Canada. Aladin from what I see is successful in Qatar. So I think they were going to continue living in Tunisia.

Jenny and Sumit (India) -  Jenny sold all her belongings. And Sumit quit his job. He is married to another woman. Of course his family refused to accept Jenny. So his family and his bride's family got involved and made Sumit move to the family home. As Jenny just sat around their apartment. Since she sold all her belongings, She intended on living in India. I am not sure but I don't think Sumit was able to leave India because he was married to someone, not Jenny.

Tiffany and Ronald (South Africa) - Tiffany was going to move to South Africa. Ronald had some legal trouble. And he probably will have a hard time getting a visa to the US. But I think that was their goal. Tiffany is now living in the US. So not sure how things will work out.

Corey and Evelin (Ecuador) - Corey wants to live in Ecuador. He bought a seaside bar. And that is supposed to provide income for them. Evelin has expressed no interest in getting married. And seems to have past boyfriends still in her present. Corey has invested a bit of money in Ecuador and with Evelin. As far as I am concerned he made quite a few poor investments.

Deavan and Jihoon (South Korea) - Deavan has moved to South Korea with her newborn son (Jihoon's). Jihoon ran into legal troubles by selling stolen phones. He had to pay a hefty fine. He has very little money. So Deavan and Jihoon are living in his parents one bedroom apartment. Deavan also has a daughter in the US. Her parents are looking after her until she also moves to South Korea to live.

Paul and Karine (Brazil) - Paul applied for permanent residency in Brazil. And after a bit of trouble was eventually approved. BUT he does not speak Portuguese. So he has not found a job. Apparently, his Mom in the US is their source of income. According to the show they are still in Brazil. But all through the summer they have posted pictures and they are living in the US. Paul had legal troubles in the past in the US. So that is why he was probably looking for a wife outside the US.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

I read the reason Eveline was deported because she was working illegally in the US. It was on soap dirt.