Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector it turns out that Sumit is married.  So he can't marry Jenny unless he gets a divorce.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I actually feel sorry for summit.

I can't believe Corey is doing such a big proposal when Evelin has stated so many times she does not want to  get married.

I was not impressed with the proposal, but he is so desperate to marry the “B” and living there in poverty.....I guess it was the best he could do. What a dim bulb he is......

Honored Contributor

The man shown with Evelin is a former ex. I read she was hanging out with him trying to make Corey jealous because he hung out with Larissa which infuriated her.

I felt sorry for Daniel. I don't know why Tiffany did that to him or Ronald. I don't feel bad for Sumit or Jenny or anyone else an adulterous affair. She may have known he was married all along.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

The man shown with Evelin is a former ex. I read she was hanging out with him trying to make Corey jealous because he hung out with Larissa which infuriated her.

I felt sorry for Daniel. I don't know why Tiffany did that to him or Ronald. I don't feel bad for Sumit or Jenny or anyone else an adulterous affair. She may have known he was married all along.

I really am sick of Tiffany. She marries Ronald right after he gets out of rehab and gets pregnant. And uproots Daniel from the only life he knew. Ronald and Daniel bond. And Tiffany is uprooting Daniel again. And leaving Ronald by himself. What was it, 3 months after the wedding?

Could she have done a bit of research before uprooting Daniel and found out what life would be like for Daniel in South Africa? And before getting pregnant to research what kind of care and expense having a baby would be like in South Africa?

She just goes ahead and she does what she wants. Dragging poor Daniel with her.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I can't believe Corey is doing such a big proposal when Evelin has stated so many times she does not want to  get married.

@sunshine 919   I don't know what's wrong with Corey. Why would he propose when he knows how she feels about marriage? She obviously didn't feel all that excited about it but at some point just went along with it and said yes.

The Tell All next week looks like the usual drama where they dig up arguments and things that happened earlier and as always none of the couples have resolved anything so they end up fighting again. I doubt we'll really find out anything new.

HSB1204 I saw the clips from the tell all.  Who is the guy saying he loves Evelin.  I wonder if its the guy she seems to cheat with whenever Corey is gone.  Evelin said that being engaged is not the same as being married.  She has no intention of marrying Corey.

@sunshine 919   I'm not sure. I also assume it must be her ex who wants Evelin back? She never should have said yes to Corey's proposal. He needs to leave the country soon if they don't get married but she's still not ready for marriage.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

If Jenny really is so unhappy she should seek happiness in another form or seek therapy. Next week is the 2 part tell all. They show Laura here and Aladin on camera in his home country on the commercial.

@colliemom4   I'm so sick of Jenny and Sumit, especially the way Jenny was talking to the camera at the end about they didn't lie or whatever she said. Obviously we already know at this point that she knew that Sumit was married. What woman would sit there hugging and kissing a man after finding out that he's married?!

@HSB1204  I don't understand why she keeps clinging to him. I don't care if he made her happy or not. He's a married man! Her behavior makes her seem so desperate. She should just tell him to go be with his family instead of telling him to fix things and come be with her. Her daughters will probably have to support her after this and I'm sure they're not very pleased with that or her, due to her overall behavior.

I read an interview when the show first started in which she claimed she wasn't happy living in another town before she moved in with her daughter and her wife. I don't think she's happy in general. He's not going to solve this problem.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I don't get it. Unless he's able to divorce his wife and get away from his family Jenny needs to just let that whole thing go. I'm sure she'll move back in with her daughter which is okay as a temporary solution but it sounded like she was actually living there before she went to India.

I don't think Jenny has a clue what she wants - aside from a married man.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I really am sick of Tiffany. She marries Ronald right after he gets out of rehab and gets pregnant. And uproots Daniel from the only life he knew. Ronald and Daniel bond. And Tiffany is uprooting Daniel again. And leaving Ronald by himself. What was it, 3 months after the wedding?

Could she have done a bit of research before uprooting Daniel and found out what life would be like for Daniel in South Africa? And before getting pregnant to research what kind of care and expense having a baby would be like in South Africa?

@drizzellla, ditto to everything you posted.  What really bothered me last night about her was when they were at the airport, both Ronald and Daniel were clearly upset and I didn't see one tear drop from her eyes.  Heck, I was sitting there feeling teary eyed while she just stood there.  It seems it's "all about her wants/needs" and to heck with everyone else. 

And I find it interesting that she claims she didn't know when she was pregnant with Daniel, but now, she knows. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tiffany is a dim bulb as well.... so marry an American man with a job and not  an addict.... it is not that complex.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yeah, I also feel bad about the whole thing with Sumit and Jenny.   I don't think Sumit is a bad guy.   I think he's restrained by the very strong customs there and got wrapped up in that pretty much against his will.   Did he handle it well, as far as Jenny goes?  No, I don't think so, but it really does seem like he loves her and never had a choice on the wedding.

I don't think it will go well for Corey.  That looked like quite a ring and I couldn't help feeling like she decided to accept it for the perceived monetary value.   She's a tough nut to crack for sure.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yeah, I also feel bad about the whole thing with Sumit and Jenny.   I don't think Sumit is a bad guy.   I think he's restrained by the very strong customs there and got wrapped up in that pretty much against his will.   Did he handle it well, as far as Jenny goes?  No, I don't think so, but it really does seem like he loves her and never had a choice on the wedding.

I don't think it will go well for Corey.  That looked like quite a ring and I couldn't help feeling like she decided to accept it for the perceived monetary value.   She's a tough nut to crack for sure.

@chickenbutt, I, too, think Sumit has deep feelings for Jenny; however, it's too late now and I don't see how he's going to "fix" anything as Jenny has asked him to do.

Corey?  IMO, he did nothing but waste money as he is trying to convince her to marry  him.  I agree when she saw the "sparkly" ring, she saw the monetary value.  If one has to keep trying to convince the other to marry him/her, there is a problem but he doesn't want to see it.