Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Anyone watching tonight.  Looks like Jenny is coming back to the U S and Tiffany is coming back to have the baby

@sunshine 919  I'm watching.

Me to ColliemomSmiley Happy  I am on the west coast, so i'm still waiting for the new ones

@sunshine 919  Hello there. The tell all looks good. Hope it is.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

I've been watching...wow it looks like most of the couples are in different places on next week's tell all!!

Is Avery on there.  Omar seems so aloof when she is talking to him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually feel sorry for summit.

I can't believe Corey is doing such a big proposal when Evelin has stated so many times she does not want to  get married.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

If Jenny really is so unhappy she should seek happiness in another form or seek therapy. Next week is the 2 part tell all. They show Laura here and Aladin on camera in his home country on the commercial.

@colliemom4   I'm so sick of Jenny and Sumit, especially the way Jenny was talking to the camera at the end about they didn't lie or whatever she said. Obviously we already know at this point that she knew that Sumit was married. What woman would sit there hugging and kissing a man after finding out that he's married?!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I can't believe Corey is doing such a big proposal when Evelin has stated so many times she does not want to  get married.

@sunshine 919   I don't know what's wrong with Corey. Why would he propose when he knows how she feels about marriage? She obviously didn't feel all that excited about it but at some point just went along with it and said yes.

The Tell All next week looks like the usual drama where they dig up arguments and things that happened earlier and as always none of the couples have resolved anything so they end up fighting again. I doubt we'll really find out anything new.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919   I don't know what's wrong with Corey. Why would he propose when he knows how she feels about marriage? She obviously didn't feel all that excited about it but at some point just went along with it and said yes.

The Tell All next week looks like the usual drama where they dig up arguments and things that happened earlier and as always none of the couples have resolved anything so they end up fighting again. I doubt we'll really find out anything new.

HSB1204 I saw the clips from the tell all.  Who is the guy saying he loves Evelin.  I wonder if its the guy she seems to cheat with whenever Corey is gone.  Evelin said that being engaged is not the same as being married.  She has no intention of marrying Corey.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

If Jenny really is so unhappy she should seek happiness in another form or seek therapy. Next week is the 2 part tell all. They show Laura here and Aladin on camera in his home country on the commercial.

@colliemom4   I'm so sick of Jenny and Sumit, especially the way Jenny was talking to the camera at the end about they didn't lie or whatever she said. Obviously we already know at this point that she knew that Sumit was married. What woman would sit there hugging and kissing a man after finding out that he's married?!

@HSB1204  I don't understand why she keeps clinging to him. I don't care if he made her happy or not. He's a married man! Her behavior makes her seem so desperate. She should just tell him to go be with his family instead of telling him to fix things and come be with her. Her daughters will probably have to support her after this and I'm sure they're not very pleased with that or her, due to her overall behavior.

I read an interview when the show first started in which she claimed she wasn't happy living in another town before she moved in with her daughter and her wife. I don't think she's happy in general. He's not going to solve this problem.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

I've been watching...wow it looks like most of the couples are in different places on next week's tell all!!

Is Avery on there.  Omar seems so aloof when she is talking to him.

@sunshine 919   I think she was but I honestly don't remember.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely watch this show.  But what is going on with Jenny and Sumit?  It seems to me that Sumit is just stringing Jenny along.  I don't think he has any intention to marry her.