Esteemed Contributor

I am getting a little fed up with Pillow Talk.  At first, it was funny.  Now, they are getting too scripted and very dramatic.  I read on "SoapDirt" that Annie is trying "too hard" to be funny - and for some reason, people don't like David in real life, but they do like him on Pillow Talk, because he is intelligent and is funny, even though he doesn't mean to be.

They also don't like Andrrrei because he was so controlling at first.  I never liked this couple in the first place either.  Especially don't like her sister in bed with them.  Doesn't even make sense.

Glad they got rid of Debbie and Colt.  I don't get why they were on at all.  Certainly weren't funny.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  Your post was great.

You posted exactly how I feel only you posted it better. and with better chosen words.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I am getting a little fed up with Pillow Talk.  At first, it was funny.  Now, they are getting too scripted and very dramatic.  I read on "SoapDirt" that Annie is trying "too hard" to be funny - and for some reason, people don't like David in real life, but they do like him on Pillow Talk, because he is intelligent and is funny, even though he doesn't mean to be.

They also don't like Andrrrei because he was so controlling at first.  I never liked this couple in the first place either.  Especially don't like her sister in bed with them.  Doesn't even make sense.

Glad they got rid of Debbie and Colt.  I don't get why they were on at all.  Certainly weren't funny.

@sophiamarie  I read that Debbie and Colte weren't on because they will trade out couples at different times. I can't stand the show anymore either. I hate the sisters jumping in Elizabeth and Andre's bed. I tried to watch it last night but ended up turning it off.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  I just read that Loren and Alexi are coming back to the show Oct. 13th.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I just read that Loren and Alexi are coming back to the show Oct. 13th.

I really like Alexi's comments.  He is naturally funny.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight.  Looks like Jenny is coming back to the U S and Tiffany is coming back to have the baby

Honored Contributor

If Jenny really is so unhappy she should seek happiness in another form or seek therapy. Next week is the 2 part tell all. They show Laura here and Aladin on camera in his home country on the commercial.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Anyone watching tonight.  Looks like Jenny is coming back to the U S and Tiffany is coming back to have the baby

@sunshine 919  I'm watching.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I'm watching.

Me to ColliemomSmiley Happy  I am on the west coast, so i'm still waiting for the new ones

Honored Contributor

I've been watching...wow it looks like most of the couples are in different places on next week's tell all!!