Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

I thought Laura looked horrible in that wedding dress. Her bewbs looked flat and lopsided and her tummy protruded way out and........well all in all it did nothing for her.

Tiffany might not be enjoying the safety factor there in S. Africa but it sure looks like the food is agreeing with her. She was looking well fed and healthy before she went there but she's really packing on some pounds. Her legs are huge. She does however have an absolutely beautiful face and hair to be envied.

I perhaps shouldn't talk since I've been packing it on steadily myself since I gave up my beloved Marlboro's a couple years ago.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I thought Laura looked horrible in that wedding dress. Her bewbs looked flat and lopsided and her tummy protruded way out and........well all in all it did nothing for her.

Tiffany might not be enjoying the safety factor there in S. Africa but it sure looks like the food is agreeing with her. She was looking well fed and healthy before she went there but she's really packing on some pounds. Her legs are huge. She does however have an absolutely beautiful face and hair to be envied.

I perhaps shouldn't talk since I've been packing it on steadily myself since I gave up my beloved Marlboro's a couple years ago.

@shaggygirl   Congrats on giving up smoling.  I made DH go outside to smoke and finally he quit, this was over thirty years ago.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Don't forget  she is pregnant  I think she is further along.  I really liked Laura's dress but I do agree it did nothing for her,Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1  Yes much of it is scripted. The only reason I feel Evelin may not want to live here is because she feels Corey may only want to live on the family compound and Mormonism makes her feel uncomfortable. Just a thought.

I've read they've been married for a while too so I don't know what to believe.

Wow, I did not realize Corey's family lived on a Mormon compound, I knew they were Mormon, but had no idea of that!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@disneynut57 wrote:

I did not think of that.  It could probably explain alot.  Hmmm

Maybe it is forbidden in his country.

@disneynut57  It may not be true. I'm sharing what I've read on many websites. She claims he only wanted sex in the butt from her too lol. They may be having marriage problems or TLC is telliing them to amp up the drama. I guess we'll eventually find out what's happening but I can't figure out why those two are together either.

I had to edit my post because qvc wouldn't let me use a word I wanted to for whatever reason.

@colliemom4    Really?  I thought he didn't like Laura's purple "friend"?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl  Laura's dress wasn't flattering. Did you see the bonus scenes where they showed her picking it out? He was with her and was being extremely impatient so I think she just took the dress to have a dress.

Valued Contributor

Last night I realized how much Sumit and Jenny love each other.  I know there is an age/culture difference but I saw love.

Honored Contributor

Paul on every episode ever

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 

No, I missed the bonus scene you mention. Fooey. He complimented her on how she looked so I guess that's all that matters really. But boy they surely do look like a mismatched couple. He actually seems like a very nice guy and it  appears his affection for her is real. Either that or he's a good actor.

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl  Laura's dress wasn't flattering. Did you see the bonus scenes where they showed her picking it out? He was with her and was being extremely impatient so I think she just took the dress to have a dress.

Respected Contributor

Aladin is gay and Laura is pregnant? 

Seriously LMAO!!!  I did not see this show...so who's the father of Laura's baby??