Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I'm not great at 'who the baby looks like', but his mouth really reminds me of Jihoon.

You know Jihoon and Deavan look similar to me.  But I do see Jihoon at first glance.  Baby is really cute.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I'm not great at 'who the baby looks like', but his mouth really reminds me of Jihoon.

You know Jihoon and Deavan look similar to me.  But I do see Jihoon at first glance.  Baby is really cute.

ITA about them looking somewhat alike!  I had noticed that also.   Definitely a cute baby! Smiley Happy

BTW, sidebar:  I didn't know we lived in the same city.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

ITA about them looking somewhat alike!  I had noticed that also.   Definitely a cute baby! Smiley Happy

Chickenbutt are you in Reno!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Jihoon's mouth. His bottom lip always looks like he has 2 or 3 deep scars in it. I wonder what from?

Respected Contributor

I use to live in Scottsdale and I saw their front porch which is the older section of Scottsdale. There are some older parts & some not too nice parts also. Just read they will be in Calif doing an appearance for a comedy show, tickets are $15 & front seats $25 doesn't sound like a show I would want to see. 

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for this to come on soon. I think the entire Corey Evelin break up was a lie because I read on soap dirt signs point to them getting back together.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Chickenbutt are you in Reno!!!Smiley Happy

Yuppers!  Smiley Happy   Been here since 1980 (in Carson from 79 to 80).

Valued Contributor

I am just gonna put it out there - Aladin is HOT.  What is he doing with this woman?  He is not using her for $$.  He does not want to come to the US.  He can have any woman he desires, why Laura?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@disneynut57 wrote:

I am just gonna put it out there - Aladin is HOT.  What is he doing with this woman?  He is not using her for $$.  He does not want to come to the US.  He can have any woman he desires, why Laura?

@disneynut57  I don't know what's going on. I've read some really crazy things such as Laura claiming he's gay. She said Aladin told her that men at the gym where he works have sex in the showers all the time and she thinks he does too. He said she needs mental help.

Valued Contributor

I did not think of that.  It could probably explain alot.  Hmmm

Maybe it is forbidden in his country.