Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

Laura's ex husband, who is Liam's dad, posted bad things about Laura on facebook. Of course they probably hate each other. The posts he created certainly made it sound that way. Judging by his posts, he's extremely immature.

Also, one of Aladin's supposed friends posted that Laura is the abusive one and not Aladin. He claims Laura threatened Aladin's neighbors and tried to break everything in their apartment  once she found out she couldn't have a baby. I don't know whether or not to believe this but thought I'd share.

Something else I read is that people are sending Aladin messages on instagram asking him to help Zied lose weight and get in shape lol.

Honored Contributor

I found this information - "The first year pay is peanuts. However, the second year you can earn much more (Coltee earned $30K for his second year), set up cameo and make money through that, etc. Caesar allegedly did it because he wants to be an "actor."

Maybe that is why they all seem to be working to appear in the second year by keeping their story line crazy.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I found this information - "The first year pay is peanuts. However, the second year you can earn much more (Coltee earned $30K for his second year), set up cameo and make money through that, etc. Caesar allegedly did it because he wants to be an "actor."

Maybe that is why they all seem to be working to appear in the second year by keeping their story line crazy.

@drizzellla  Yes I read on soap dirt that Darcey and Angela are being paid a lot because they bring on drama.

Honored Contributor

Paul Karine and baby.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla  Yes I read on soap dirt that Darcey and Angela are being paid a lot because they bring on drama.

I am getting tired of both Darcey and Angela. I don't care how much drama they bring. They are both pitiful to watch.

I also read Deavan is hoping for a spin off show like the Chantal family got. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I am getting tired of both Darcey and Angela. I don't care how much drama they bring. They are both pitiful to watch.

@drizzellla  ITA. I'm so sick of both of them too! I didn't know that about Deavan. I think David and Annie would like their own show as well.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Paul Karine and baby.PNG

The baby is so cute, sure can't tell who he looks likeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla  ITA. I'm so sick of both of them too! I didn't know that about Deavan. I think David and Annie would like their own show as well.

Speaking of Annie and David I think they finally got their own place to live., and yes I think they are trying for their own show too.  Annie is funny.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That's a lovely pic of Paul and family.  Kinda overdid it with the 'TLC' thing, however.

Trusted Contributor

I think that Paul's mother was so nice to Karine and Karine seemed to be glad to have her there to help quite a difference from Pao.  Karine looked very nice there too.  I think that they could both use some guidance. Surprised to see Molly but she still does have a pretty face.  Its too bad these young ladies want a relationship so badly that they settle for these guys and end up getting hurt.