Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

deavan

Wow. I guess they still don't know how to use protection...

@HSB1204  LOL. It appears that they don't. I wouldn't have kids with a loser like him. Bratzilla isn't going to like these babies.

@colliemom4   I like how Deavan wants to manage the budget because she doesn't trust Jihoon with their money. Well, looks like what little money they have now are going to yet another baby. It's sad that she didn't learn after the last time. Stop popping out babies that you can't afford!

@HSB1204  Sadly it's probably going to fall back on her parents to help her raise the kids. I doubt Jihoon will ever amount to a hill of beans lol.

@colliemom4   Haha. Jihoon is a little too immature and laid back to take any of this seriously. I don't think their relationship is going to last. They can't even communicate with each other. All they know how to do is making babies they can't afford!

@HSB1204  He is immature and she's living in a fantasy world of some sort. I can't help but wonder if she didn't get pregnant again (if she is) to stay on the show?

Respected Contributor

Ok guys, I don't know what's wrong with me but I watched it last night and I was feeling a lilttle......differently about some of them. Evelyn being nice to Corey was very sweet. She has set the bar very low so maybe that's it.  But it was refreshing to see her NOT be an evil snake to him, and be kind and caring.  Sumit professing his love for Jenny depsite his dire situation really got to me!  I was like, oh, he's such a sweet guy (albeit a moron).  I guess I'm just a sucker.  Anyway, it is unfortunate for Laura that her son is such a turd. I cannot stand that boy, he is a hateful human being AND he finally admitted he wants his mom to be there for MONEY.  She has been supporting him and he's afraid the gravy train will be ending soon. Grow up, you're an adult. Anyway they both looked nice at the wedding, too bad that fat sour puss couldn't enjoy it.  Deavan and Jihoon can barely carry on a conversation, his English is so bad.  He's probably the biggest moron on the show.  I see she is pregnant again, can someone tell me where they are going to do the deed, they live in a tiny hut with his parents in the next room!  Maybe they have motels with hourly rates nearby.  I did not miss Tiffany and Ronald this week, they are so boring.  

Valued Contributor

OMG about Deaven and Jihoon!  Nightmare!

Respected Contributor

I’m behind because I am traveling for work.ill try to catch up before the next episode. Did Deaven actually marry Jihoon? She would probably lose her insurance because of that.

Respected Contributor

So Deavan thinks she should go back to her home country because she is pregnant with no insurance?

Oh, please do.  Let the American taxpayers pay becuase you are too stupid to use birth control correctly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

I’m behind because I am traveling for work.ill try to catch up before the next episode. Did Deaven actually marry Jihoon? She would probably lose her insurance because of that.

Hey DrKelli, yes they did.  They went into some building and signed papers and came out married.  Not sure why she even stayed the first day with that whole bathroom situation.  I  cannot understand how anyone from this country could live someplace where the bathrooms are so so bad, or live in buildings that look like they are made out of cardboard.  with Rebecca and Zied do they even have a shower.  It is so gross how they are all living.  Corey and Evelin they are in a horrible place, I guess paul and Karine is probably the worse of all of them in respect to living situations

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  He is immature and she's living in a fantasy world of some sort. I can't help but wonder if she didn't get pregnant again (if she is) to stay on the show?

She is using the Kalani method!  Maybe Jihoon has similar misgivings about birth control like Asuelu does LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

She is using the Kalani method!  Maybe Jihoon has similar misgivings about birth control like Asuelu does LOL.

@Grouchomarx  Yeah the method is called ate up with stupid. Kalani has posted many complaints online about Asuelu's laziness so it appears her methods aren't working. These couples deserve each other lol.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  I read online that she is eligible for insurance even if she's not a citizen but I don't know that for a fact. If they are married I wonder if it's even legit?

Honored Contributor

I read that when Laura was living in Florida Liam was paying Laura's bills. I'm thinking that may be possible because we know someone in a similar situation and the family receives a good amount of money each month from several sources. Also that Laura is living in Ecuador now. Why?