Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Rebecca. She reminds me of a snake.

Screenshot_2019-09-20 Rebecca Parrott Official on Instagram “I’ve been asked about my tattoos a lot lately, so I thought I’[...].png

So gross!

Gross and creepy.  Like someone commented, if I woke up next to that I'd think I'd had a nightmare.  I thought it was funny when Zied's father asked if she could take them off.  Like million of dollars laser for years to come.  I heard you have to do a little at a time. 

@SWEET  Some of the newer inks don't even come off.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Rebecca. She reminds me of a snake.

Screenshot_2019-09-20 Rebecca Parrott Official on Instagram “I’ve been asked about my tattoos a lot lately, so I thought I’[...].png

So gross!

Gross and creepy.  Like someone commented, if I woke up next to that I'd think I'd had a nightmare.  I thought it was funny when Zied's father asked if she could take them off.  Like million of dollars laser for years to come.  I heard you have to do a little at a time. 

@SWEET  Some of the newer inks don't even come off.

WOW.  Now that's commitment. I liked her better as a blonde.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor
Get your snacks ready for tonight

doxie
Honored Contributor

Jenny.PNG

Honored Contributor

The Laura Aladin 2nd day wedding made me laugh. I can't imagine dressing up like that sitting up on that sofa while someone announces how much money we were given. I'm sure she wished she had a few drinks at that time. Her son Liam is cracking me up with the comments he's making as well.

I'm so tired of Corey gushing over that ho Eveline. He's a fool to put up with all of her cheating but he seems to enjoy being abused.

I guess Sumit and Jenny will eventually reunite. At least that's how it's looking. In next week's preview she claims she's leaving India but when I see it I'll believe it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Laura and Deavan have been argueing on social media because Deavan called Laura out on lying about being pregnant. She said that Laura asked all of the cast members to go with her lie but Deavan said she's not having it. Aladin posted that they broke up as well. I'm just wondering how much of this is true?

I also read a post by Deavan saying she's pregnant. It was on another website not her page. I hope it's not with baby # 3.

Honored Contributor

Wow Evelin looked less than happy when Corey said he would be back the next day. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

The Laura Aladin 2nd day wedding made me laugh. I can't imagine dressing up like that sitting up on that sofa while someone announces how much money we were given. I'm sure she wished she had a few drinks at that time. Her son Liam is cracking me up with the comments he's making as well.

I'm so tired of Corey gushing over that ho Eveline. He's a fool to put up with all of her cheating but he seems to enjoy being abused.

I guess Sumit and Jenny will eventually reunite. At least that's how it's looking. In next week's preview she claims she's leaving India but when I see it I'll believe it.

@colliemom4   When they were putting that outfit on her I thought she looked like a Christmas tree and then she even said it herself. Cat LOL I would be so embarrassed if I had to dress like that and sit on a couch while everyone was watching me while they were announcing the gifts.

Liam seemed to be most concerned with the fact that if Laura had another baby that she would forget about him. He's not exactly a baby anymore so that seemed a little silly. Not that I don't agree with him that she's getting a little too old.

I still think it's sad that Corey missed out on spending time with his dad before he passed away. Instead he sat in that dump with Evelin looking at her bitchy face and having to put up with her attitude. I thought it was weird when she said that she had finally blocked her ex on social media. She had just finished saying that they had a good friendship but she can't even tell the guy that they can't be friends anymore? I guess blocking them and ignoring them is the way things are done nowadays.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Laura and Deavan have been argueing on social media because Deavan called Laura out on lying about being pregnant. She said that Laura asked all of the cast members to go with her lie but Deavan said she's not having it. Aladin posted that they broke up as well. I'm just wondering how much of this is true?

I also read a post by Deavan saying she's pregnant. It was on another website not her page. I hope it's not with baby # 3.

@colliemom4   Wow. I hope Deavan isn't pregnant with baby #3! Jihoon does not seem very reliable and unless she has managed to learn the language, how is he going to support her and three kids?