Esteemed Contributor

Pole and Karine pronounce their baby's name....... "Pee airy"

We wondered why they named him Pierre - well I guess we know now..... LOL

I said "Pole" because that's what they call him on Reddit.  Also, Nicole is called "Nickle"....  It's a fun site.

Honored Contributor

Tiffany and Ronald's baby

image.png

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I said "Pole" because that's what they call him on Reddit.  Also, Nicole is called "Nickle"....  It's a fun site.

PEE AIRY?  How the heck did they get that pronounciation?  I thought it was pronounced the French way.  That is just too strange. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tiffany and Ronald's baby

image.png

OMG.  She is just too precious.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

Seeing that bathroom made me cringe!  I've been to Europe and Japan and all bath rooms were just like what we have here in the US.  Actually, the hotel bathrooms in Italy were gorgeous! We did stay at very nice hotels!  I imagine the average private homes are equal to our basic bathrooms, nothing exceptional, but nothing like that horror in Jihoon's family's home. 

Esteemed Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@colliemom4 

Seeing that bathroom made me cringe!  I've been to Europe and Japan and all bath rooms were just like what we have here in the US.  Actually, the hotel bathrooms in Italy were gorgeous! We did stay at very nice hotels!  I imagine the average private homes are equal to our basic bathrooms, nothing exceptional, but nothing like that horror in Jihoon's family's home. 

I also have been to Europe and have never seen anything like what we saw in that one in Korea.  I remember even taking pictures of some of them, they were so beautiful.  The tubs were humongous and everything was just like we have - just as you described.......

They also live in a one room apartment.  Everything is crowded into one space.  That kitchen - OMG..... Oh well - she should have checked him out a little more thoroughly.  I thought she was intelligent - (more than him) but maybe not.  Too bad - so sad......

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@colliemom4 

I also have been to Europe and have never seen anything like what we saw in that one in Korea.  I remember even taking pictures of some of them, they were so beautiful.  The tubs were humongous and everything was just like we have - just as you described.......

They also live in a one room apartment.  Everything is crowded into one space.  That kitchen - OMG..... Oh well - she should have checked him out a little more thoroughly.  I thought she was intelligent - (more than him) but maybe not.  Too bad - so sad......

@sophiamarie  From the previews it looks like he's got other problems as well. Definitely not ready for marriage much less fatherhood.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@colliemom4 

@this is my nic  Of course TLC has to show the worst. They probably don't really even live in that house lol. Seriously though I would not doubt it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Angela is such trailer trash - I can't stand her.  How did the beautician know how to do her hair - when Angela never told her anything?  So much editing and phoniness, we never know which is real and which is not.

Even though Michael wants to come to America and we all know it, I kind of like him.  She treats him like dirt but he takes it because he is getting money from her and thinks he will end up over here.  Poor Michael - Angela needs to let go of him and go back to her trailer and trashy kids, one of whom is already in prison for a sex crime or something.....

Love the way she says "hisself" and "theirselfs" and "Michael and I's engagement"......etc.

@sophiamarie   The "Michael and I's" phrase is how the younger generation speaks now, Angela is not young, may have picked it up from her kids, it happens,  terrible grammar, and told DD I had better never hear her say that.  I don't know how anyone thinks that is correct, they wouldn't say this is "I's" book, for example.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Perhaps they decided to adopt the Larissa way of saying things....instead of Pierre, it’s Pierre-ee. Like Mr. Colt-ee.