Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@doxie1 wrote:

Tiffany is an idiot too. She complains about Ronald being responsible yet they decide to make a baby with no job, house or plans. She does not know what it was like to be pregnant because Daniel was a surprise? What?

She should do fine birthing without a bed in an impoverished country then.

I may be better minded tomorrow.

doxie

@doxie1  ITA and I'm so tired of Tiffany saying Ronald has a gambling problem on every single episode. Like we don't already know that duh duh duh. She obviously has issues of her own or she wouldn't be in this situation she's in.

I call BS on her because I don't believe she didn't know she was pregnant with her son until the minute she gave birth.

@colliemom4   Maybe Tiffany was on that show TLC used to have called "I didn't know I was pregnant". Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Maybe she tried out and was rejected lol. I used to watch that show sometimes and still find it difficult to believe that this actually happens.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I used to watch it too - mostly for something to laugh at.  I mean, how could you not know?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was reading a gossip site and a woman commented that in many of these countries there are public baths people go to because they rarely have bathtubs/showers in their homes. Anyway, the way she described it made me laugh because she said the women are together in their own area and the men in their own area, and you can get a woman to scrub you but she will be nude. I honestly didn't fully understand it, but the way she talked a bunch of nude women are in there shaving their legs etc. Just a bit difficult to visualize. I guess if it's all you know then it's nothing to you. However it doesn't appear that the people on these shows ever visit these places lol.

@colliemom4   Not sure I'd want to see that even if they aired it. Imagine Zied in a place like that and another man helping him wash his hair. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Not sure I'd want to see that even if they aired it. Imagine Zied in a place like that and another man helping him wash his hair. Cat LOL

Sumit has those greasy hair washing skills!  They'd be a perfect match!  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Not sure I'd want to see that even if they aired it. Imagine Zied in a place like that and another man helping him wash his hair. Cat LOL

Sumit has those greasy hair washing skills!  They'd be a perfect match!  

@Grouchomarx   That would be hilarious! I guess Sumit does have some experience from washing Jenny's hair. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was reading a gossip site and a woman commented that in many of these countries there are public baths people go to because they rarely have bathtubs/showers in their homes. Anyway, the way she described it made me laugh because she said the women are together in their own area and the men in their own area, and you can get a woman to scrub you but she will be nude. I honestly didn't fully understand it, but the way she talked a bunch of nude women are in there shaving their legs etc. Just a bit difficult to visualize. I guess if it's all you know then it's nothing to you. However it doesn't appear that the people on these shows ever visit these places lol.

@colliemom4   Not sure I'd want to see that even if they aired it. Imagine Zied in a place like that and another man helping him wash his hair. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  I definitely would not want to see this. My eyes could not take seeing him like that. I may go blind lol. I think he needs a group of people to help his oil issue. It may take an army Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Seriously. What is wrong with Jenny.  i would have been on the first plane home (I actually wouldn't have gone there in the first place because I think Sumit is not very attractive and he doesn't have a personality to make up for it).  I can't believe she didn't tell her daughter that.  She said 'I don't know what I'm going to do".  Um, he's married and I'm pretty sure they frown on divorce, so he isn't going to get one.

As for LIam, yes, he was acting bratty.  I believe he is a high functioning autistic which explains some of his strange behavior. But if he is autistic, that much chaos will not be good for him--the noise, the strange people etc, so it was best for him.  He has obviously seen his mother in similar situations and doesn't really want to be a part of another one, so I can't say as I blame him.  I do give Aladin credit for trying to befriend Liam, but I get where Liam is coming from.

@DrKelli  ITA. I would have left if I were Jenny but she's so dumb I'm betting she doesn't. I don't think her or Sumit are the sharpest tool in the shed lol.

Respected Contributor

paul and karine are dirt poor but she can find $ for false eyelashes? maybe that was one of the gifts, she demanded from paul. just looks odd.

Honored Contributor

So groovy. Looks like they stepped straight out of the 60's lol.

Screenshot_2019-09-18 TLC_Sumit_Jenny_India on Instagram “Photo shoot 2 months back #sumitandjenny #90dayfiance #90daystheo[...].png

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  I definitely would not want to see this. My eyes could not take seeing him like that. I may go blind lol. I think he needs a group of people to help his oil issue. It may take an army Cat LOL

@colliemom4   Yeah, I think he needs some industrial strength shampoo. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yeah, I think he needs some industrial strength shampoo. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  For sure. And some that kills bugs also. Cat LOL