Honored Contributor

I'm just finishing up on last night's episode.  Not much, once again, but Darcey - good grief, wouldn't a person feel embarrassed to act so needy?    I guess since I am definitely NOT the needy/clingy type it just makes me cringe to see and hear her around Tom.   I don't think he's going to buy in.

Also, with Darcey the competition!  Oh my goodness, grow up!

I feel bad for the young man in Africa.   I also feel bad for his girlfriend.  She seems sweet and nice but she is kind of stuck with the family situation and the constraints of her country's rules.

Angela - just ick!   She literally makes me cringe every time I see her.  Him taking all her ****** just to make something happen for him is almost as desperate as Darcey.

I'm another one with the - why the heck do you have to tell these folks all your stupid secrets?  Not only that but generate so much drama around it.  I get it that that is probably more the producers, etc, of the show itself but it annoys me to no end.  

I'm a bottom line type of person so just get to the point already.  Smiley Happy  Clearly, I'm not in their targeted market and I actually do choose to watch these shows.  But if I had my druthers I would call for more getting to the point and less dancing for weeks around some idiotic 'secret'.

Honored Contributor

Oops I meant to post Florian on the other thread. He's on that show. I've confused myself lol.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I'm just finishing up on last night's episode.  Not much, once again, but Darcey - good grief, wouldn't a person feel embarrassed to act so needy?    I guess since I am definitely NOT the needy/clingy type it just makes me cringe to see and hear her around Tom.   I don't think he's going to buy in.

I feel bad for the young man in Africa.   I also feel bad for his girlfriend.  She seems sweet and nice but she is kind of stuck with the family situation and the constraints of her country's rules.

Angela - just ick!   She literally makes me cringe every time I see her.  Him taking all her ****** just to make something happen for him is almost as desperate as Darcey.

I'm another one with the - why the heck do you have to tell these folks all your stupid secrets?  Not only that but generate so much drama around it.  I get it that that is probably more the producers, etc, of the show itself but it annoys me to no end.  

I'm a bottom line type of person so just get to the point already.  Smiley Happy  Clearly, I'm not in their targeted market and I actually do choose to watch these shows.  But if I had my druthers I would call for more getting to the point and less dancing for weeks around some idiotic 'secret'.

@chickenbutt  Darcey and Stacy act like young teens instead of women in their forties. They appear to have never grown up. I don't feel Darcey cares much about her kids either which makes me sad. They both care about men and are so vein. Their faces are so plastic though they look like they could fall off lol.

Angela is just plain gross. I don't think she even wants Michael. It seems she's only going to Africa because she's getting a big fat check from TLC.  The man in Africa...he needs to flee from there. What they are doing makes no sense. I feel there's a scam of some sort the brother is trying to pull on him.

Yes they all must have a secret. That's getting old too because they all have new secrets weekly or almost lol.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt   Yes, they all have a secret that they must reveal. Why they have to do that in person I don't know. Instead of spending an hour videochatting and saying "I love you" nonstop they could have had the conversation then.

Honored Contributor

Paul's mom must be taking cues from the rest of this crew going over to Brazil looking like someone poured a bucket of grease over her head. I wonder if she's ever heard of dry shampoo? Even if it doesn't work that well it would probably absorb some of that grease. Nasty!

Now we learn why Tiffany had her baby in the U.S. If she had it in a public hospital over there the room wouldn't have a door, Ronald most likely couldn't be there and she may even have to give birth on the floor. The hospital has a rep for being filthy as well. What is the use of a hospital then ? Might as well have the baby at home in a blow up pool lol.

This entire situation with Jenny is just too bad. IMO he never loved her and they are both nuts so she should just go home.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

Darcy and Stacy are ridiculous.  They are so self centered they can not care about anyone else including their family. They sure do look like they need to avoid candlelight. It would mess up their work.

Angela needs medication to control herself. She is very abusive and Ick?

doxie

edited to correct ridiculous

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jenny needs to be slapped to shut her up. Her whining is annoying. She is a grown woman with the sense of a rock.I do not mean a diamond either. There is moss growing on her rock.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Tiffany is an idiot too. She complains about Ronald being responsible yet they decide to make a baby with no job, house or plans. She does not know what it was like to be pregnant because Daniel was a surprise? What?

She should do fine birthing without a bed in an impoverished country then.

I may be better minded tomorrow.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

Tiffany is an idiot too. She complains about Ronald being responsible yet they decide to make a baby with no job, house or plans. She does not know what it was like to be pregnant because Daniel was a surprise? What?

doxie

@doxie1  ITA and I'm so tired of Tiffany saying Ronald has a gambling problem on every single episode. Like we don't already know that duh duh duh. She obviously has issues of her own or she wouldn't be in this situation she's in.

I call BS on her because I don't believe she didn't know she was pregnant with her son until the minute she gave birth.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@doxie1 wrote:

doxie

@doxie1  ITA and I'm so tired of Tiffany saying Ronald has a gambling problem on every single episode. Like we don't already know that duh duh duh. She obviously has issues of her own or she wouldn't be in this situation she's in.

I call BS on her because I don't believe she didn't know she was pregnant with her son until the minute she gave birth.

@colliemom4 

I agree. If she dropped her first child without knowing she was pregnant then she is likely to drop this one if she breaks wind or  belches. She will not need a hospital.