Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Ewww and hahaha at the same time!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Ewww and hahaha at the same time!

@Citrine1  LOL! I know.

Honored Contributor

Jenny's daughter and her wife have a you tube channel and claim Jenny didn't try and sell her story to MTV for the show catfish and they're acting like she was really scammed. I can't wait to find out the truth if we ever do lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Jenny's daughter and her wife have a you tube channel and they claim Jenny and Sumit are getting married. I'll believe that when I see it. There are also rumors that Evelin did a sex tape lol. I laughed because someone posted she's like the town bicycle everyone gets a ride. Can't stand that dirty ugly chick.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I'm not sure what guys see in Evelin but the sex tape doesn't surprise me. It's probably several hours long since it was every guy in town.

@colliemom4   It could also have been several minutes - depending on the "ride"....

Esteemed Contributor

When is the reunion show???

BTW - if anyone wants to know more about Tom and Darcy - go to SoapDirt and it's all out there - the whole enchilada......

Trusted Contributor

I may be missing some information, but I don't see how Jenny could have been scammed. Didn't she say she has invested seven years with Summit, and she knew he was already married? Now she acts as if she didn't know it at all. It seems to me that she put a lot of effort into this and made the decision to give up everything to be there with him, so I had hoped she had spent enough time on it that she knew what she was doing. She seems like a nice lady, and Summit seems like a considerate man who really cares for her, but he is definitely not a real man as he is codependent and immature.

I think it is so sad that all of these women on these shows are so desiring to be in love that they look outside of our country and relocate to these places all for a man. Why not try some dating websites here? Personally, no matter how attracted I was to a man from these countries, I would not give up my home, career, family, and all I love about our country to go live in one of these places.

I think of Paul, Benjamin, Jenny, Deavan, and the man waiting for that woman in Mexico. He surely is being scammed, and he's such a nice guy. I think of the others as well, but don't yet know all of the names of the women.

The only one I don't feel bad for is Darcy. She has been doing the same thing for years and never gets results to her liking. I think at her age she should know how to do it better, but she is an emotional cripple, totally needy of a man's attention. If she would shut up and let the man take the lead she might do better. Also, I do wish she would get something else to wear besides that black bustier and that black jacket.

Honored Contributor

These people constantly talking about sex, males and females, we used to say back in the 60's when I was a teenager, well we'd say that's because they aren't getting it.

Esteemed Contributor

I am reading the posts from Reddit and they are hilarious.   There are posters who are plotting and planning to get on the show and describing ways they would do it.

It is really very funny..... If you need a laugh, then read it.  I swear, these people ought to be on the show... (hmmm, maybe they already are????)

Respected Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

How is Deavon going to live in the same small house when her daughter comes? I see how most of them live in a small poor towns I wonder how do they get wi-fi or even afford phones or computers to find eachother. Also they have to apply & interview for the show how did they do that? Some have a crimminal record do they think they can come here & live? Darcey is something else, what did she do to Tom's ankle? She must be something in bed to cause that. I have so many questions but still can't stop watching the show. 

@sissel   I also find it amazing how some of them are so poor...Zied's (from Tunisia) parents' apartment doesn't even have a shower in the bathroom and I think it's only a one bedroom.  Yet they have the latest smart phones, internet & computers.

@sissel- everytime I see Zied I turn the channel - having no shower explains why he always looks like he needs a bath and his hair is so gross.  The scene that I gagged at was when Rebecca was using a brush on his disgustingly gross hair.  I thought it was wet from a shower but . . . he looks like he would prob stink!

@Financialgrl  Yes, that was so gross. I would not have done his hair (as if you can do anything with a greasy mess to begin with).

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   I would totally watch that episode of Catfish. Cat LOL