Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Angela goes into the green room at the Tell All and takes a bite out every donut saying she thought they were there for her, ticking everyone else off lol. Also, she fights with Avery calling her a bad Muslim, meanwhile Rebecca tries to intervene and it becomes a brawl. Angela is eventually thrown out. The end. As far as I know anyway.

@colliemom4   There is something wrong with Angela. Her temper is certainly something else. I'm sure on the Tell All Michael will call her "his elder" again and make her angry. Cat LOL

She is just plain gross.  Not that he is any prize, either, but I can't even figure out what their deal is.   I feel like it's just that she is so gross she can't find a man here and he is sucker enough to buy into the game.

Don't even get me started on the fact that these people, especially the females, think they just have to have a man or their life is meaningless.  I think most of the men overseas are just playing the game for s e x and will take that as long as they can, especially Sumit, and if they get over here it's just a bonus.

@chickenbutt   I know. It was so gross when Angela was showing her daughter sex toys or whatever she was bringing to Nigeria. No one needs to know about that. Surely Michael could find someone in Nigeria but of course then he couldn't come to the US so he'll do whatever gross things he has to do with Angela to get here. It's kind of sad.

@HSB1204  Angela being so sexual around her daughters didn't pay off as one is prison for 20 years now for having sex with a 15 year old in front of a group of children.

@colliemom4   Yes, I'm sure that's why she's suddenly talking to this other daughter whom she supposedly doesn't get along with as well as the one who's in prison.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

How is Deavon going to live in the same small house when her daughter comes? I see how most of them live in a small poor towns I wonder how do they get wi-fi or even afford phones or computers to find eachother. Also they have to apply & interview for the show how did they do that? Some have a crimminal record do they think they can come here & live? Darcey is something else, what did she do to Tom's ankle? She must be something in bed to cause that. I have so many questions but still can't stop watching the show. 

@sissel   I also find it amazing how some of them are so poor...Zied's (from Tunisia) parents' apartment doesn't even have a shower in the bathroom and I think it's only a one bedroom.  Yet they have the latest smart phones, internet & computers.

@sissel - everytime I see Zied I turn the channel - having no shower explains why he always looks like he needs a bath and his hair is so gross.  The scene that I gagged at was when Rebecca was using a brush on his disgustingly gross hair.  I thought it was wet from a shower but . . . he looks like he would prob stink!

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

And Jenny/Sumit have finally revealed they are just ACTORS, why would this charade actually play out IRL given the circumstances.

I wonder what poor Caesar will do with the rest of his time in Mexico.  Maybe he'll drink a lot of tequila and eat all those candy undergarments in a fit of depression and self pity. That would be fun to watch.  Anyway, my partner was creeping in on this show while I was watching it and I had to explain everything to him and I swear he was genuienly astonished that this cra* is actually playing out on tv!  I  guess I'm so used to it all the shock factor has worn off.

Caesar is an actor also.   My perception was way off on Jenny - rather than an actor I thought that she was just "slow".  If she's an actor, her crying scene was pretty pathetic - real or fake.  I think she and Caesar are a little too old to be in reality shows - wondering if the "we've been together for 6 years is also a lie.  

Honored Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

And Jenny/Sumit have finally revealed they are just ACTORS, why would this charade actually play out IRL given the circumstances.

I wonder what poor Caesar will do with the rest of his time in Mexico.  Maybe he'll drink a lot of tequila and eat all those candy undergarments in a fit of depression and self pity. That would be fun to watch.  Anyway, my partner was creeping in on this show while I was watching it and I had to explain everything to him and I swear he was genuienly astonished that this cra* is actually playing out on tv!  I  guess I'm so used to it all the shock factor has worn off.

Caesar is an actor also.   My perception was way off on Jenny - rather than an actor I thought that she was just "slow".  If she's an actor, her crying scene was pretty pathetic - real or fake.  I think she and Caesar are a little too old to be in reality shows - wondering if the "we've been together for 6 years is also a lie.  

The more I read on different websites the less I believe about so many of the people on this show. More and more of these characters have secrets and lies and people are finding out about these lies on social media. And they are showing screen shots of the lies.

I noticed in one scene Paul began the scene with his hair a bit long. But the end of supposedly the same scene he had a buzz cut around the side of his head. And I know Karine did not get out of bed and cut his hair. So you have to wonder if TLC edits different scenes to make it look a bit crazier.

Respected Contributor

I just wish someone, ANYONE would break their NDA and just spill the tea on this show!!  I want to know if we're all just being duped.  It's seeming more and more likely. Let's start a go fund me to pay for the legal fees of whoever will break the NDA and shine a light on the real deal!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I thought in India, a man was allowed to have four wives - so Sumit isn't doing anything illegal - just not being honest with Jenny..... IF, all this is true of course.

Honored Contributor

Now Darcy is trying to get in Maxim magazine

image.png

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I thought in India, a man was allowed to have four wives - so Sumit isn't doing anything illegal - just not being honest with Jenny..... IF, all this is true of course.

Pologomy has been illegal in India since 1956.  Muslims are allowed up to 4 wives and some Hindus - but only in the Goa region.  I don't know Summit;s religion, or what part of India they are in.

So in the previews she is balling her eyes out.  "How can he do this to me"......but, I'm sure she won't be on the next plane home.

Honored Contributor

I think the show is certainly being dishonest about some things. I read that Annie was considered to be a talented singer in Thailand, and that David and Annie aren't as poor as the show has made them out to be. I've also read that Paul's family owns a company and he's been working there for years.

Jenny has signed a non- disclosure agreement...so I assume she can't reveal the truth about her and Sumit even though she's being asked about it on social media constantly. Jenny and Sumit may have wanted the $$ and TLC bought their story. Or of course TLC may have known it was a phony story.

Honored Contributor

image.png