Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Someone posted online that they saw Jenny at a Walmart in California last night. She took a selfie with him.

@colliemom4   Sounds like you can meet some real celebrities at Walmart. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  LOL!  I thought it was funny that the guy seemed so excited too. When you are attracting telemarkerters from India and men from Walmart you've got it all.

Hopefully Jenny wised up and said "There's no place like home". I presume she didn't marry Sumit.

What I don't understand - Jenny and Sumit were in a relationship for 6 or 7 years. How could they know so little about each other, their expectations and their cultures?

@drizzellla  That's what I wonder about too? What do they talk about? Obviously nothing of importance.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@shaggygirl   supposedly, he was using a picture from many many years ago.  But, they have been skyping for 4 years.....didn't she know he looked different?  That is what I am having a hard time with. 

@Travone   I didn't get that either. If they've been talking on Skype she should have seen him unless she was too busy making pouty faces at him and she didn't notice what he really looked like. Cat LOL

Contributor

I have watched some of it and i am wondering if this is with real day to day people or actors!

Honored Contributor

Tiffany's mom was rude. She should know she can't control her.

Contributor

They marry these older women with the hopes of getting into this country same as these women coming from foreign countries, it's all a scam to come here. They hear every thing is free and wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@this is my nic 

image.png

@colliemom4   Like night and day, maybe that is why she is chugging, lol.  Actually, in the first picture he looks " a certain way."

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@this is my nic 

image.png

That does not look like the same nose. Plus the guy w/the straighter hair has a long narrow face, the other photo of the real him shows he has a roundish shaped face. I wonder if he just found someone who he thought sort of kind of looks like him. Those teeth don't do him any favors either. Aren't your eyes immediately drawn to them making you wonder why he never got them fixed?

@shaggygirl   I always heard that the looks of teeth in Britain aren't important, but that may have changed.

Contributor

They certainly do look different! I wonder how Ceaser can be so naive to think the girl from the Ukraine will show up in Mexico he keeps giving her money and it's never enough!

Honored Contributor

I wonder what happens to Jenny next week? She seems to be having a melt down on the preview. First Angela now Laura wants a baby? I'm glad her son goes over there and tells him off next week. I think Deavan should give up on her relationship.Her partner seems to be on a different page than she is. Tiffany needs to leave that creep Ronald. He seems psycho.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tiffany's mom was rude. She should know she can't control her.

@colliemom4   I agree. Tiffany is a grown woman. Her mom may not agree with her decisions but she can't tell her what she should or shouldn't do.