Honored Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

Okay.....two questions:

1)  Do you think Michael thinks if he has a kid with Angela he will be allowed in the US because he is the father of a citizen?

2)  Do you think Darcy and her sister had their plastic surgery at the same time?  I can't imagine one doing it first and the other thinking "hey, that looks good, I'm going to do it too."

Honored Contributor

Stacey looks the same as Darcey so maybe they do plastic surgery, hair appts. together.

image.png

Honored Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Stacey looks the same as Darcey so maybe they do plastic surgery, hair appts. together.

image.png

This is Stacey.  It is so obvious.  I don't think they look identical at all.  Stacey has gained more weight and it shows in her face and body too.  Put together, they just look like sisters.  IMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

This is Stacey.  It is so obvious.  I don't think they look identical at all.  Stacey has gained more weight and it shows in her face and body too.  Put together, they just look like sisters.  IMO

@sophiamarie  Yes that is Stacey.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I don't think Stacey has had her lips done as much as Darcey either.  Whatever ---- I think they are both hot messes.....  JMO of course...

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   I don't think Stacey has had her lips done as much as Darcey either.  Whatever ---- I think they are both hot messes.....  JMO of course...

@sophiamarie  Right. I think Darcey just had her lips reinjected or whatever she's doing lol. She needs an injection of sense into that brain of hers.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hi again - maybe it's so easy for me to tell them apart because two of my boys are identical twins - but THEY ARE identical.  We always dressed them in different colors from the day they were born.....

Honored Contributor

I found this website last night. I get on one website and it leads be down the rabbit hole to another LOL. It's specifically for women being scammed by Tunisia men if anyone wants to check it out. It gives them warning signs etc. Apparently a lot of it's going on. Everywhere I'm sure, but this is about Tunisian men.

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/forums/rat-behavior.18/