Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

So, let me see, Paul drags what seemed like hundreds of stuffed animals around the world for Karine to play with and now that they have a baby, the baby is playing with a wig?  Man Surprised

@minkbunny  Yes. It reminds me of something you'd wear for Halloween. A fake long black haired wig. When my kids were little we had stuff like that we got at Target for Halloween. They're both weird. I wonder if they'll even be able to raise this kid?

Respected Contributor

Every week I yell at those people about how stupid can they be?

And if the crew prevented Jenny from being accosted, why didn't they do the same for Karine when the guy stole her phone a couple of seasons ago?  Sumit is a tool and Jenny really should come back to the US where she has a support system.

My mom is coming to visit this weekend, so now I have to get her hooked on these new people.  LOL!  Just trying to spread the wealth!

Honored Contributor

Tiffany is now saying Daniel's dad was shot in the head and killed while trying to stop a fight. She had already claimed he was dead yet I doubted it. It sounds like she's been around violent behavior before moving to South Africa.

Super Contributor

@cowboy sam 

From the beginning I’ve thought something isn’t right with Deavon. She talks very slowly, and she appears to me to be on some type of medication. Either way, she has problems. When she appeared with the clown make up on, that pretty much sealed it for me.

I once supervised a woman who talked and acted like Deavon does. She was self medicating and had psychological issues. She also painted her face in much the same way. 

Trusted Contributor

As have many reality shows entertained me in recent past, the "reality" genre has jumped the shark in every facet of my mind.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

And if the crew prevented Jenny from being accosted, why didn't they do the same for Karine when the guy stole her phone a couple of seasons ago?  Sumit is a tool and Jenny really should come back to the US where she has a support system.

My mom is coming to visit this weekend, so now I have to get her hooked on these new people.  LOL!  Just trying to spread the wealth!

My friend lives in a different state, we watch these crazy people and text each other during the show.  It is funSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

@cowboy sam 

From the beginning I’ve thought something isn’t right with Deavon. She talks very slowly, and she appears to me to be on some type of medication. Either way, she has problems. When she appeared with the clown make up on, that pretty much sealed it for me.

I once supervised a woman who talked and acted like Deavon does. She was self medicating and had psychological issues. She also painted her face in much the same way. 

@Reilley   That is scary!

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone here know how many versions of 90 Day there are??  Before - After - During -

The Other Way -   I think all of the shows that are on now, are repeats.  There is nothing new that I can tell.

Please fill me in if anyone knows what's going on.  Why do they have to have different names for the episodes???

Honored Contributor

Someone posted online that they saw Jenny at a Walmart in California last night. She took a selfie with him.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli   TLC should give us a reward for turning more people onto the show. Cat Tongue I was talking to my nephew's girlfriend and she had apparently watched Jorge and Anfisa before. I told her to watch all of the other messed up couples so she was ready to sit down and watch an entire marathon of everything 90 Day Fiance related. Cat LOL