Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , I watch that too--I have a friend who was on that show when she and her husband were looking for a place in Ecuador!  That's basically what I'm basing my comment on--and those people usually have some income that gets them a decent place.

Contributor

When Laura commented that Aladin better be at the airport or he'd be sorry, I thought - yeah, sure, what are you going to do??

As for Corey, I think he's led a somewhat sheltered life, and probably didn't have much experience with women and s*x. So here comes hootchie momma who probably put it all out there, and he's hooked.

Honored Contributor

@CluckCluck wrote:

When Laura commented that Aladin better be at the airport or he'd be sorry, I thought - yeah, sure, what are you going to do??

As for Corey, I think he's led a somewhat sheltered life, and probably didn't have much experience with women and s*x. So here comes hootchie momma who probably put it all out there, and he's hooked.

@CluckCluck  Yeah really. What would Laura have done?! ITA with you about Corey living a sheltered life. I have been wondering if Corey and Evelin aren't already married because they were living together on the Mormon compound in Washington and Mormon's usually don't go for that type of thing. She's another one that thinks she's all that. Dream on lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli  I watch HGTV's show House Hunters International sometimes and the spaces and offerings in most countries aren't like they are here. Once again I don't understand why no research is being done. I guess they are too desperate for a mate to think about it?

I agree with you abut Jenny not being very bright. I don't like her attitude either.

Her attitude is kind of disrespectful.  I was watching when she was complaining about why they have to listen to their parents when she met his friends.  They should "get over it"  As others have stated she should have done her homework.  You cannot go to another country and act like you are in this country.  I see she is still not dressing like other women who live there.  She is kind of arrogant.  Plus she whines. Lol.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli  I watch HGTV's show House Hunters International sometimes and the spaces and offerings in most countries aren't like they are here. Once again I don't understand why no research is being done. I guess they are too desperate for a mate to think about it?

I agree with you abut Jenny not being very bright. I don't like her attitude either.

Her attitude is kind of disrespectful.  I was watching when she was complaining about why they have to listen to their parents when she met his friends.  They should "get over it"  As others have stated she should have done her homework.  You cannot go to another country and act like you are in this country.  I see she is still not dressing like other women who live there.  She is kind of arrogant.  Plus she whines. Lol.

@sunshine 919  She needs to check herself. It seems he would say something to her but I guess since they're living off of her money he won't lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I know it's so easy to research today with the Internet...makes me wonder what did we do not too long ago before it?

Even then I did LOTS of research 28 years ago (tryng to remember what I did) before moving from south Jersey to an hour away in PA!!  LOL!  I find it mind boggling that they didn't do much research at all when moving to a whole new culture far from home!!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  She needs to check herself. It seems he would say something to her but I guess since they're living off of her money he won't lol.

Yes she does colliemom.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  Hmmm, it looks as though there would be hot water for a shower in that city, doesn't it???  Something doesn't add up.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4  Hmmm, it looks as though there would be hot water for a shower in that city, doesn't it???  Something doesn't add up.

@sophiamarie  Yes. It makes you wonder if it wasn't staged by TLC. I can't stand Ashley but she claims TLC made her and Jay lie.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

I can't find any other recent threads on this so here goes:  Read this on "Soap Dirt" on my phone this morning.

Re:  Laura and son Liam:  We are watching shows that were filmed months ago - but this news is fresh - like TODAY.  It seems that son Liam has given away one of his pitbulls and is trying to get rid of the other one.  He is either selling (or giving away) the house and all belongings.

He says (on social media) that he can't afford to keep the house without mom being there, so he is moving to Canada where he has family, i.e.  father, cousins, etc......  So, it looks like mom just left him in the lurch.  Poor kid. He's only 21 and I can't believe she just up and left him without any money or anything.

He also says that his dog is a sweetie, although can't be around kids, smaller dogs, cats, etc... because he becomes aggressive.  

It's all on SoapDirt - much more.

’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’: Laura and Son Slammed Over Ditching Their Dogs

Sorry if I am repeating this.. I can't find it anywhere, so I thought I'd bring y'all up to snuff......