Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@Katcat1 , Azan has gotten a lot more than $600 from Nicole.  Don't you remember the $6000 that she gave him for the 'beauty shop'?  Plus she was sending him money every month and I believe she is the one paying for his airline tickets.  That he never uses.  I'm betting he actually cancels them and gets cash.

@DrKelli  Yes. He's received quite a bit of cash from her. I thought it was even more to open the beauty shop? Regardless, I've been wondering if he doesn't want to see her because she hasn't been sending him the amount of cash he desires lately?

I doubt he would ever flat out dump her as she has been such a good source of money for him, but I'm thinking he's probably playing other women as well and he may just fade out of the picture if she doesn't give up on him. Maybe he's trying to get her to do that.

@colliemom4   This so called couple has NO storyline, and hasn't for quite a while, so why are they still on the show, so beyond sick of them, lol, Nicole and her ever changing hair colors.  She should start thinking of her daughter and be saving the money she gives that loser for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Nicole thinks if she dyes her hair purple he'll focus on that and won't notice the poundage she's added on. And in contrast he appears to weigh 90lbs soaking wet.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's on here now. Can't wait to see Paul run into the jungle lol.

When I see Paul run away, it looks like he's stepping on hot coals. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@Katcat1 , Azan has gotten a lot more than $600 from Nicole.  Don't you remember the $6000 that she gave him for the 'beauty shop'?  Plus she was sending him money every month and I believe she is the one paying for his airline tickets.  That he never uses.  I'm betting he actually cancels them and gets cash.

@DrKelli  Yes. He's received quite a bit of cash from her. I thought it was even more to open the beauty shop? Regardless, I've been wondering if he doesn't want to see her because she hasn't been sending him the amount of cash he desires lately?

I doubt he would ever flat out dump her as she has been such a good source of money for him, but I'm thinking he's probably playing other women as well and he may just fade out of the picture if she doesn't give up on him. Maybe he's trying to get her to do that.

@colliemom4   This so called couple has NO storyline, and hasn't for quite a while, so why are they still on the show, so beyond sick of them, lol, Nicole and her ever changing hair colors.  She should start thinking of her daughter and be saving the money she gives that loser for her.

@mousiegirl  Definitely! Perhaps once May gets in school Nicole will realize she's not as "free" and will get a job. We can only hope!

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Eager2Learn 

The way he runs reminds me of Charlie Chaplin. In my mind's eye I see Charlie swinging his cane round the ring while tilting left right left right as he walks.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Maybe Nicole thinks if she dyes her hair purple he'll focus on that and won't notice the poundage she's added on. And in contrast he appears to weigh 90lbs soaking wet.

Cat Happy I've seen pics of her with shorter darker blondish hair recently. I guess she outgrew her purple phase lol.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Eager2Learn  LOL! He looks so short too. I guess he's a lot shorter than I realized. Nothing wrong with being short but it makes the running look even more funny. It's as if he's actually running for his life. Getting a letter does not mean you are in danger. I can't imagine having him as a father. This man's mind is seriously messed up lol.

Super Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

What a disaster these people are! Corey, where do I begin? Has he ever had a girlfriend? Did he learn to be a doormat from his parents? Why on earth would he think it's acceptable not be picked up at the airport, travel 48 hours under dangerous circumstances where he doesn't even speak the language, then walk for miles to sleep in a dump? I wanted to slap some sense into him and his ungrateful scarecrow of a girlfriend!

The guy from Quatar is insane! What does he see in her, she's  to old to have children.  I'm confused about that situation!

Davean's little girl is completely out of control and she going to have another out of control kid! The girls name is "Drascilla"??

Sounds like "little dracula" what the heck?? Mom's a mess, wow!

Some people like to live chaotic lifesSmiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

What a disaster these people are! Corey, where do I begin? Has he ever had a girlfriend? Did he learn to be a doormat from his parents? Why on earth would he think it's acceptable not be picked up at the airport, travel 48 hours under dangerous circumstances where he doesn't even speak the language, then walk for miles to sleep in a dump? I wanted to slap some sense into him and his ungrateful scarecrow of a girlfriend!

The guy from Quatar is insane! What does he see in her, she's  to old to have children.  I'm confused about that situation!

Davean's little girl is completely out of control and she going to have another out of control kid! The girls name is "Drascilla"??

Sounds like "little dracula" what the heck?? Mom's a mess, wow!

Some people like to live chaotic lifesSmiley Surprised

The first thought that came to my mind when I heard that name - Cinderella's evil step-sister, Drizella.  

Honored Contributor

Deevan claims she found the name Driscilla in an online name search but I'm not convinced of that. It definitely is not a name I would want for my child in addition to the fact that it sounds creepy. She names her child with the Korean man an Asian name which is a good thing. Maybe she let him pick it.