Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Dontcha just love the way he runs.  LOL  So funny.

Corey, Corey - run, run, run as fast as you can...... You just have 90 days.  Hope they fly by fast and you wake up.  Maybe you'll get a mosquito bite and that will scare you back home???  You are such a child.

Who is the blonde who is going to Qatar?  What a mess she is.  LOL

Who in their right minds would leave home to live in those impoverished neighborhoods?  Oh wait - I forgot - they are not in their right minds.  Sorry bout that.

@sophiamarie  Am I the only one who wants to slap Evelin silly? If someone talked to me like that I would have left a long time ago. Once again she was extremely rude to Corey. I would also be worried about living in this hole in the wall and she just keeps giving him attitude.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Dontcha just love the way he runs.  LOL  So funny.

Corey, Corey - run, run, run as fast as you can...... You just have 90 days.  Hope they fly by fast and you wake up.  Maybe you'll get a mosquito bite and that will scare you back home???  You are such a child.

Who is the blonde who is going to Qatar?  What a mess she is.  LOL

Who in their right minds would leave home to live in those impoverished neighborhoods?  Oh wait - I forgot - they are not in their right minds.  Sorry bout that.

@sophiamarie  I hope Corey does eventually come back. He is another one that's being controlled and he has no one but himself to blame. You asked about the blonde, you mean Angela Jr. aka Laura?  She's nuts buying all of that stuff in the s ex shop because for one I doubt he cares LOL. My neighbor's son was near there working and said no p orn is allowed so I'm wondering how she actually gets it over there.

@colliemom4   Yes, I don't know how Laura managed to get that stuff into the country. I don't think Aladin is going to be willing to take s*ex lessons from her.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I copied this from an article I just read. Evelin has been experiencing bullying online, including her business account for the cocktail bar she opened with Corey. In an apparent effort to get back at some of the people "destroying" her "business image" by leaving negative comments on her page, she posted screenshots of some of her critics.

"[These] people seriously need to stop! This time I'm not gonna cover their names," she wrote on Instagram Saturday, before sharing some of the messages. "I do [block] them but I can't [live] my life on Instagram all the time making sure people is not destroying my business image."

It's not the first time Evelin, 26, threatened to block some of her followers. She added the disclaimer to one of her captions after she returned from a trip to Brazil.

"Brazil was awesome! So awesome," she wrote. "Dudes this IG it's not just for the show, it's my personal account that friends and family are part of , so if you want to come with comments that are degrading you are getting blocked!!!"

@colliemom4  If she didn't want people to leave mean comments on her social media maybe she shouldn't come off as such a rude a-hole who's just using someone for their money.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was hilarious when Jihoon and Deavan were going to bed and he seemed horrified when he found out that her daughter was going to be sleeping in the bed with them. Clearly he had other ideas! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I copied this from an article I just read. Evelin has been experiencing bullying online, including her business account for the cocktail bar she opened with Corey. In an apparent effort to get back at some of the people "destroying" her "business image" by leaving negative comments on her page, she posted screenshots of some of her critics.

"[These] people seriously need to stop! This time I'm not gonna cover their names," she wrote on Instagram Saturday, before sharing some of the messages. "I do [block] them but I can't [live] my life on Instagram all the time making sure people is not destroying my business image."

It's not the first time Evelin, 26, threatened to block some of her followers. She added the disclaimer to one of her captions after she returned from a trip to Brazil.

"Brazil was awesome! So awesome," she wrote. "Dudes this IG it's not just for the show, it's my personal account that friends and family are part of , so if you want to come with comments that are degrading you are getting blocked!!!"

@colliemom4  If she didn't want people to leave mean comments on her social media maybe she shouldn't come off as such a rude a-hole who's just using someone for their money.

@HSB1204  She should keep her regular page private as some of the others have done. People admitted to bashing her because of the way she acted towards Corey. I also think it best if she just ignores it. Talking back to them is probably going to make things worse.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 , Azan has gotten a lot more than $600 from Nicole.  Don't you remember the $6000 that she gave him for the 'beauty shop'?  Plus she was sending him money every month and I believe she is the one paying for his airline tickets.  That he never uses.  I'm betting he actually cancels them and gets cash.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@Katcat1 , Azan has gotten a lot more than $600 from Nicole.  Don't you remember the $6000 that she gave him for the 'beauty shop'?  Plus she was sending him money every month and I believe she is the one paying for his airline tickets.  That he never uses.  I'm betting he actually cancels them and gets cash.

@DrKelli  Yes. He's received quite a bit of cash from her. I thought it was even more to open the beauty shop? Regardless, I've been wondering if he doesn't want to see her because she hasn't been sending him the amount of cash he desires lately?

I doubt he would ever flat out dump her as she has been such a good source of money for him, but I'm thinking he's probably playing other women as well and he may just fade out of the picture if she doesn't give up on him. Maybe he's trying to get her to do that.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204wrote I thought it was hilarious when Jihoon and Deavan were going to bed and he seemed horrified when he found out that her daughter was going to be sleeping in the bed with them. Clearly he had other ideas! Cat LOL

Perhaps she should have been in bed with them earlier and then they wouldn't be expecting a child.  She would have been the best birth control.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@HSB1204wrote I thought it was hilarious when Jihoon and Deavan were going to bed and he seemed horrified when he found out that her daughter was going to be sleeping in the bed with them. Clearly he had other ideas! Cat LOL

Perhaps she should have been in bed with them earlier and then they wouldn't be expecting a child.  She would have been the best birth control.

@Travone  Cat LOL  I can't wait to see what they all do in Vegas. Who's going to watch the kid? I recall being in Vegas when one of my kids was a teen and the options are limited. It's more of an "adult" town and she's pregnant. I'm sure there are some things to do but you understand what I'm saying.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

By the way--I haven't actually watched the episode yet--I will watch tonight.  I'm committed to the Bachelor franchise on Mondays--LOL!