Honored Contributor

It's on here now. Can't wait to see Paul run into the jungle lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's on here now. Can't wait to see Paul run into the jungle lol.

Still showing replays from last week, the clip of paul running is hysterical.  I cannot believe he did not bring any baby things???!!!, Jenny whines a lot, Corey whines, I think Evelin's family are disgusted with her.  They can tell her attitude is not good

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watch tonight? It wasn't very eventful. I can't believe Jenny's leaving behind her daughters and grandchildren.

It doesn't start here for another hour and twenty minutes so I'm watching The Bachelorette in the meantime. Cat Tongue

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Dontcha just love the way he runs.  LOL  So funny.

Corey, Corey - run, run, run as fast as you can...... You just have 90 days.  Hope they fly by fast and you wake up.  Maybe you'll get a mosquito bite and that will scare you back home???  You are such a child.

Who is the blonde who is going to Qatar?  What a mess she is.  LOL

Who in their right minds would leave home to live in those impoverished neighborhoods?  Oh wait - I forgot - they are not in their right minds.  Sorry bout that.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie @colliemom4 

you took the words or thoughts right out of my head!!!

I can't even imagine what those parents are thinking about the little girl who is totally out of control..

I don't know as I've said before whose crazier the people on these shows or me!!!

Unreal😳🤔😮

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Dontcha just love the way he runs.  LOL  So funny.

Corey, Corey - run, run, run as fast as you can...... You just have 90 days.  Hope they fly by fast and you wake up.  Maybe you'll get a mosquito bite and that will scare you back home???  You are such a child.

Who is the blonde who is going to Qatar?  What a mess she is.  LOL

Who in their right minds would leave home to live in those impoverished neighborhoods?  Oh wait - I forgot - they are not in their right minds.  Sorry bout that.

@sophiamarie  I hope Corey does eventually come back. He is another one that's being controlled and he has no one but himself to blame. You asked about the blonde, you mean Angela Jr. aka Laura?  She's nuts buying all of that stuff in the s ex shop because for one I doubt he cares LOL. My neighbor's son was near there working and said no p orn is allowed so I'm wondering how she actually gets it over there.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

I feel sorry for Deaven, that air port scene was awful.

Honored Contributor

I copied this from an article I just read. Evelin has been experiencing bullying online, including her business account for the cocktail bar she opened with Corey. In an apparent effort to get back at some of the people "destroying" her "business image" by leaving negative comments on her page, she posted screenshots of some of her critics.

"[These] people seriously need to stop! This time I'm not gonna cover their names," she wrote on Instagram Saturday, before sharing some of the messages. "I do [block] them but I can't [live] my life on Instagram all the time making sure people is not destroying my business image."

It's not the first time Evelin, 26, threatened to block some of her followers. She added the disclaimer to one of her captions after she returned from a trip to Brazil.

"Brazil was awesome! So awesome," she wrote. "Dudes this IG it's not just for the show, it's my personal account that friends and family are part of , so if you want to come with comments that are degrading you are getting blocked!!!"

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

That woman that moved to India is crazy.  It's a third world country.  Did  you see the area/streets?  No thanks.  The girl that flew home to Ecuador is using that guy.  She never met him at the airport and she treats him like a piece of ******.  I believe she has some boyfriend back home and she is only interested in money.   When she flew home she asked the American guy for money and he gave it to her.  Please don't be a fool.  He seems like a nice guy but very naive.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Let's not forget the dizzy blond who now has purple hair and the boyfriend in Morocco who wants to wait another month to marry.  She is very, very naive.  He will not marry her and all he wanted was money and got about $600 so far from her.

kindness is strength