Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@colliemom4 

I do have pain meds but I've been very cautious about taking them.  I'm just not a med person -- luckily it's maybe 1/day.  

My mood is blah....but today, my friend & I ventured out for lunch.  Of course, went in restaurant beautiful sunny day -- came out a deluge of tstorms & teaming rain😳.  We both got soaked, that's FL weather in June.  By the time we got home ☀️☀️☀️🤷‍♀️

thank you for your concerns😊

@homedecor1  I know staying in bed gets old quick. I'm glad you got to get out today. I always enjoy your decorating posts.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

thank you so much BUT if you could see my home today...ugh....3.5 weeks ago contractors finished💃 and everything is still packed away & all over😮.  The next day I went home.

I guess fun family times were more important & then day after I got home I had my knee surgery...

oh well...like my gf's say "I'll be gone and the dust will still be here!"🙃🙃🙃

Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1  I thought just the opposite about Jenny. Looks at least mid seventies than 60 and looks like she has poor hygeine ( dirty stringy hair) and tries to make herself seem younger by making commen about her sex life. Not a pretty picture in my mind, but glad you like her.

Honored Contributor

Before Jenny went to spend time with a guy young enough to be her.."grandson"...lol!

she was talking about only being able to wear her clothes at the apartment ment and would wear the required clothing while out shopping etc....now she's making a fuss by not wanting to wear the required clothing  at all!!

duh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Before Jenny went to spend time with a guy young enough to be her.."grandson"...lol!

she was talking about only being able to wear her clothes at the apartment ment and would wear the required clothing while out shopping etc....now she's making a fuss by not wanting to wear the required clothing  at all!!

duh!

I know she is acting so arrogant.  If you choose to live in another country, do your research and figure  out if you can live there before you move there.  

This guy going to equador is ridiculous.  Does he think he can live their in all that mud and pigs with a lady who does not care if he is there or not.  Yikes

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

Apparently Evelin has been on ther receiving end of some nasty, vicious, hateful messages since that first trailer aired. "Ugly Cave woman, jungle girl, mud town girl," Evelin lists, adding that those are "a few of the negative comments I've been getting lately." "And now," she continues. "I decided to address it." "Jungle women in my opinion are the most beautiful ones , real ones ..pure ones ."  Cat LOL

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Geez, after reading all the posts, I'm glad I haven't gotten hooked on watching this train wreck.   Don't understand why they have to go to other countries to find someone.  I'll just check in here once in awhile to see what's happening.  Definitely not for me, I have better things to do with my time.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Apparently Evelin has been on ther receiving end of some nasty, vicious, hateful messages since that first trailer aired. "Ugly Cave woman, jungle girl, mud town girl," Evelin lists, adding that those are "a few of the negative comments I've been getting lately." "And now," she continues. "I decided to address it." "Jungle women in my opinion are the most beautiful ones , real ones ..pure ones ."  Cat LOL

@colliemom4   I guess when you agree to be on a reality show you have to be prepared for what's going to happen on social media because you know those phones are going to be burning up when they watch the show. I'm surprised the focus hasn't been on the fact that she's just using Corey for his money but I'm sure she wouldn't care about those comments either.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I guess when you agree to be on a reality show you have to be prepared for what's going to happen on social media because you know those phones are going to be burning up when they watch the show. I'm surprised the focus hasn't been on the fact that she's just using Corey for his money but I'm sure she wouldn't care about those comments either.

@HSB1204  People have commented all over the internet that she's using him. I'm not certain if they've closed down their FB pages or not. I believe Corey made his private. I laugh at her saying she needs to address it. I guess she thinks that will straighten things out.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  People have commented all over the internet that she's using him. I'm not certain if they've closed down their FB pages or not. I believe Corey made his private. I laugh at her saying she needs to address it. I guess she thinks that will straighten things out.

@colliemom4   I certainly wouldn't have any public social media pages if I were Evelin. She's going to get a lot of hate for her behavior. Nothing she will ever say will convince anyone that she actually loves Corey.