Honored Contributor

I found out the apartment in India is $350 a month. A lot of viewers seem to think Sumit is playing Jenny and will eventually dump her.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read that Jenny must leave India every 180 days because they aren't married and she spends that time in California. Must be using money from TLC? Also read about Tiffany's pregnancy again on another website.

@colliemom4   That's crazy. If she isn't spending money from TLC I have no idea how she could afford that. I thought in the first episode she was all excited about getting her visa to go to India but apparently that doesn't mean that she can just stay for as long as she wants. You'd think it would be cheaper if she just went to a nearby country and then returned to India a few days later but I don't know if she has to stay gone for a certain amount of time before she can return.

@HSB1204  That's what I was thiking, go to another country instead, but I looked it up and found out that she has to exit India for 2 months and can return after that.

@colliemom4   Wow. That is just crazy. Who wants to live like that? She pretty much has to live out of a suitcase at all times because she can't stay in one place for very long. And is it really worth it if they have to hide their relationship from his parents forever?

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

So obviously, Sumit and Jenny are not married.

@DrKelli   And I'm sure they never will be!

Honored Contributor

I have seen promos about Jenny, so much for her really wanting to live in India.  She is already compaining about what she has to wear.  Good grief she is in India, did she learn anything about it when she was there last time.  Those ladies all wear the same type of clothing, which is actually kind of pretty.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have seen promos about Jenny, so much for her really wanting to live in India.  She is already compaining about what she has to wear.  Good grief she is in India, did she learn anything about it when she was there last time.  Those ladies all wear the same type of clothing, which is actually kind of pretty.  

I do not get it. She visited Sumit before and stayed with his family. I am not sure about the length of time that she stayed on her first visit. But didn't she have some discussion about what to wear during her first visit? Didn't she learn anything during her first visit about life in India?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I think the Indian dresses are pretty too. I don't know if I'd want to dress like that every day but she chose to live in that culture. It seems she didn't think about anything very much before she went to live over there.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I think the Indian dresses are pretty too. I don't know if I'd want to dress like that every day but she chose to live in that culture. It seems she didn't think about anything very much before she went to live over there.

My thoughts exactly.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found out the apartment in India is $350 a month. A lot of viewers seem to think Sumit is playing Jenny and will eventually dump her.

And didn't he say he had a lot of family in that area.  They are suppose to be hiding from his family right?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

And didn't he say he had a lot of family in that area.  They are suppose to be hiding from his family right?

@sunshine 919  Yes. Almost everyone in that country has an arranged marriage and they don't like her age. She's 60 and he's 29 or 30. Can't say I blame them really though there is a point where in our country anyway, you can't control your kids. If they want that for him I wonder why they haven't found anyone for him?

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919   I thought he said his family was almost two hours away from their apartment but he had a lot of friends and co-workers near the apartment so he was hoping they wouldn't find out or tell his parents. If you're trying to hide your relationship and you know that a lot of people you know live in the area, why would you move there?