Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  love them too her name is Annie but when their season was on I did not like David using his friends money didn't look for a job thought he was a low life but now he is teaching & seems she got a green card teaching cooking classes. They are renting his sister's house out got out of the storage unit. I do wonder what happened to his son who got shot in the face & his daughter that hated her Dad did they all make up or just getting along? I did not David at all, also did the water buffaloes mate & have more to help her parents with the farm? They do seem to love eachother never thought I would see that.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Thank you I'm convinced since being on "bed rest" aka not going out due to knee surgery I'm getting forgetful 😮

I am having trouble remembering the easiest of things!!! 

Yes Annie is her name -- I think she really loves David.  Broke or not!

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@HSB1204  I think about stuff like that but when you see dirt roads, stray dogs, cats & maybe a chicken how good is the health care? My FIL was on Medicaid  in NJ came out for a visit he got sick had to take him to my family Dr. well he was out of state & Medicaid's so we had to pay for Dr. visit. DH said if he went to ER then they have to accept medicaid that was so scary. Costs us $90 cuz he didn't get Medicaid Dr. We had no idea so happy it wasn't a huge medical problem. Also that country cooks outside not an expection of cooking, seems anyone with a grill or something just cook outside. Also what about dental care? FIL he is 92yrs wants to come out for a visit & we get scared if he gets sick. And all of this is in our country.

@sissel  Exactly. I doubt the healthcare is any good in Ecuador. And if Corey has to take malaria pills for the rest of his life (or as long as he's there), are they going to be easily available in Ecuador? Like you said, it's scary enough to figure out healtcare in the US from state to state. Moving to another country without understanding your options is just scary.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  you rest enjoy it and heal so sorry about this. Just relax & enjoy the crazy stuff on TV. Yep these crazy people will forget about your problems you will be fine just do what you need to do  just don't overdue it . Heal fast. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@colliemom4  love them too her name is Annie but when their season was on I did not like David using his friends money didn't look for a job thought he was a low life but now he is teaching & seems she got a green card teaching cooking classes. They are renting his sister's house out got out of the storage unit. I do wonder what happened to his son who got shot in the face & his daughter that hated her Dad did they all make up or just getting along? I did not David at all, also did the water buffaloes mate & have more to help her parents with the farm? They do seem to love eachother never thought I would see that.

@sissel  I know what you mean. A couple of months ago I read that David's son has had several surgeries on his face and is now enrolled in a major university and has a girlfriend.

I saw pictures of him and he looked good from what I could tell. He still has some trouble moving muscles around his mouth. No word or whether or not he'll get further surgeries, but I guess the damage around the area he was shot was worse than they originally thought. He's taking legal action against the person that shot him.

I think his daughter has had a lot of resentment towards David because of his lenient parenting style and that he moved a lot, like eventually moving overseas. She seems to have a very nasty temperament though. I don't know anything about the buffalo. They did go see her parents and are seeing family more as was mentioned on one of the shows.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@colliemom4 

Thank you I'm convinced since being on "bed rest" aka not going out due to knee surgery I'm getting forgetful 😮

I am having trouble remembering the easiest of things!!! 

Yes Annie is her name -- I think she really loves David.  Broke or not!

@homedecor1  I hope you feel better soon! I've been on bed rest before so I can relate. Are you taking any type of medicine for the knee? That can mess with the memory sometimes. I do think that Annie really loves David which is nice to see.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched this show but I know Paul and Karine from the other show.  The previews show him "surprising" Karine.  How much do you want to bet that he's the one that gets the surprise when he finds her with another guy....one who is probably the real father of her baby.

Respected Contributor

DH and I just found this show.  We watched the first 3 episodes On Demand. 

We're both astounded by what these people are willing to give up for what they think is love.

I think Tiffany is the 27 year old with a son and the guy (forget names) has such a long record.  She's a very attractive girl and I just don't get her wanting to make this move when she finds out he's not been truthful and then putting her son at risk by moving.  In fact, I don't understand why none of these people don't go on some dating sites to try to find love in the US.

Jenny is attractive as well and has a good figure.  When she met with her friends, none of them supported her move.  And then to leave your children and grandchildren is just bizarre to me.  I just don't get the attraction of Sumit (sp?) to a woman twice his age; and his parents will not like this.

Corey - feel so bad for his parents.  Evelyn seems like she doesn't give a krap if he comes over or not.  Again, he's blown over $40K on her and it's her way or the highway.  When he was getting those shots, I couldn't believe how he acted out.  And I hope he's able to get those malaria pills over in that country.

Paul is one hot mess IMO.  I found myself screaming at the TV about the way he was treating his mother; not one iota of thankfulness to her for her help.  He's going to end up finding out that the baby isn't his I'm afraid.  Then Karine accuses him of lying about the baggage at the airport.  I'm afraid none of them are making the right decision.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I do have pain meds but I've been very cautious about taking them.  I'm just not a med person -- luckily it's maybe 1/day.  

My mood is blah....but today, my friend & I ventured out for lunch.  Of course, went in restaurant beautiful sunny day -- came out a deluge of tstorms & teaming rain😳.  We both got soaked, that's FL weather in June.  By the time we got home ☀️☀️☀️🤷‍♀️

thank you for your concerns😊

Honored Contributor

@sissel 

thank you & good advice😊

Only thing I'm gonna have to do is get a "saloon door" on the fridge🙃😮...lol