Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

Did y'all notice when "Angela Jr." was talking to her guy?  He had his head down and wasn't even looking at her!  Quite telling if you ask me.  There's something he's after - maybe she has $$$ - retired at age 51. 

@tammysu  I don't blame him for not wanting to look at her lol. I read that she initially catfished him to get him interested. Wonder how long it will last?

@colliemom4   I thought it was her husband at the time that she catfished to catch him cheating.

@HSB1204  I read that she catfished both of them. It may not be true. I do know she catfished her husband. Aladin is allowed to have 4 wives. That's another thing (among many) that would bother me about this arrangement.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   All of these people are NUTS. The Mormon guy seems so sweet and so does his family and he gives $40K to this chick who is not willing to meet him even halfway?! Paul is as crazy as ever. What a lazy bum. The India guy seems really sweet, but good golly, he's half the age of Jenny. The cute gal going to be with a guy who's record is so long he can't come to the states. Unless he continues lifelong in rehab, he will always gamble.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@colliemom4   All of these people are NUTS. The Mormon guy seems so sweet and so does his family and he gives $40K to this chick who is not willing to meet him even halfway?! Paul is as crazy as ever. What a lazy bum. The India guy seems really sweet, but good golly, he's half the age of Jenny. The cute gal going to be with a guy who's record is so long he can't come to the states. Unless he continues lifelong in rehab, he will always gamble.

@pattypeep  I totally agree with your post! By the way....I think it's only a matter of time before Paul does something stupid again. He's got some severe mental health issues that don't appear to be being treated.

Respected Contributor

I knew a guy he came from Italy worked hard paid into soc sec the day came he could retire, went back to Italy (still a US citizen) collecting his check & from what he said that Italy was alot cheaper than living in the US. As long as she keeps her citizenship she can collect, she paid into it. I don't know if the country will recognize Medicare maybe she may need another health plan. Not sure how that goes. We are retired and love my senior discounts & AARP don't know what that country has to offer. Also what about the other ones moving to these countries, do they get health care? Maybe we will learn how all this works out. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

Did y'all notice when "Angela Jr." was talking to her guy?  He had his head down and wasn't even looking at her!  Quite telling if you ask me.  There's something he's after - maybe she has $$$ - retired at age 51. 

@tammysu  I don't blame him for not wanting to look at her lol. I read that she initially catfished him to get him interested. Wonder how long it will last?

@colliemom4   I thought it was her husband at the time that she catfished to catch him cheating.

@HSB1204  I read that she catfished both of them. It may not be true. I do know she catfished her husband. Aladin is allowed to have 4 wives. That's another thing (among many) that would bother me about this arrangement.

@colliemom4   Wow. I just don't understand how anyone would want to be in a relationship with someone who catfished them (like Sumit did with Jenny). I would always wonder if there were more lies than just the picture being of someone else.

I think Laura is going to be in for quite a culture chang with Aladin. I realize she went there on vacation before but I don't think that's the same as living there and suddenly being part of the culture every day of your life. I doubt things will be as great as she thinks.

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I knew a guy he came from Italy worked hard paid into soc sec the day came he could retire, went back to Italy (still a US citizen) collecting his check & from what he said that Italy was alot cheaper than living in the US. As long as she keeps her citizenship she can collect, she paid into it. I don't know if the country will recognize Medicare maybe she may need another health plan. Not sure how that goes. We are retired and love my senior discounts & AARP don't know what that country has to offer. Also what about the other ones moving to these countries, do they get health care? Maybe we will learn how all this works out. 

@sissel   That's a good question about the healthcare. I guess it depends how the country works but I assume if the US citizen is there on a visa that there may be other rules for them because they're not a citizen of the country. I'm sure that's another thing that no one researched before moving!

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204  I think about stuff like that but when you see dirt roads, stray dogs, cats & maybe a chicken how good is the health care? My FIL was on Medicaid  in NJ came out for a visit he got sick had to take him to my family Dr. well he was out of state & Medicaid's so we had to pay for Dr. visit. DH said if he went to ER then they have to accept medicaid that was so scary. Costs us $90 cuz he didn't get Medicaid Dr. We had no idea so happy it wasn't a huge medical problem. Also that country cooks outside not an expection of cooking, seems anyone with a grill or something just cook outside. Also what about dental care? FIL he is 92yrs wants to come out for a visit & we get scared if he gets sick. And all of this is in our country.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Other Way

[ Edited ]

I just SMH and continue to watch...now whose the "crazy" one🤔😉...

I just would like to know where these people get the $$ to support/sponsor these people.  

And most are from Florida ...in fact, I am hoping to run into one of them as I saw the girl whose w Azan her mother lives near me😮

But, I have to admit I'm really liking the couples on Pillow Talk, esp. David & I cant remember her name...she really is funny!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I just SMH and continue to watch...now whose the "crazy" one🤔😉...

I just would like to know where these people get the $$ to support/sponsor these people.  

And most are from Florida ...in fact, I am hoping to run into one of them as I saw the girl whose w Azan her mother lives near me😮

But, I have to admit I'm really liking the couples on Pillow Talk, esp. David & I cant remember her name...she really is funny!

@homedecor1  Her name is Annie. Yes, they're hilarious!

Respected Contributor

I read in gossip so be it may not be true but main ones gets $1,000 -$1.500 eposoide the parents or friends get only $250 a show if the partner has working papers they may get the same amount as main characters. They get money. If it is a 6 or 8 week filming that is good money. I don't know if they pay for trips or not.