Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Evelin & Corey, seems he owns a bar but had to put the ownership in her name because he isn't from that country. Maybe it's that country but people do own businesses all over the world. Next week she doesn't want to wear her ring.. Karine seems to learning English which is easier for us to understand this season. The new couple is Laura & Aladin. She is dating the body builder. She reminds me of Angelia from last season. We still have another couple, she is pregnant and going to live in South Korea. They haven't shown them yet. 

Yes, I was surprised that after all this time using the translation app suddenly Karine speaks English. That was about time.

That new couple with the lady moving to Qatar is another train wreck waiting to happen. I'm sorry, but if some body builder half my age suddenly contacted me on social media I'd be blocking them but apparently these woman are somehow flattered and believe that the men are truly in love with them.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watch tonight? It wasn't very eventful. I can't believe Jenny's leaving behind her daughters and grandchildren.

I can't believe these people make their life so difficut.  Good grief.  The mormon guy, why would he want a woman who will never be mormon, nor does she want kids which he does.  What is wrong with these people.

@sunshine 919   I wonder about that myself!

The Mormon guy...I was only partially paying attention but I thought that I heard he had given his girlfriend a lot of money and something was in her name on paper.  If things don't work out between them it sounds like he could be losing all of his money....at least that's how it seemed.

I can't imagine having a boyfriend literally half my age and leaving my family to go to a third world country where you don't know the language & customs or have any support!!!....Her daughters, grandchildren and friends all appeared to love & be concerned for her.  Why would you leave that?!! 

The one who has the criminal boyfriend with a long rap sheet in South Africa...sounds like there is no way he'll ever be able to come here...nope she will have to give up her family & friends to go live with him over there...Why would you ever consider having a significant other with a long list of criminal activity?  Even if she found out after she got close to him she should have dumped him!  I would have.  He will be nothing but trouble!  At least think about your kids!!

...and then there is Paul & Karini.  Originally she was going to come to the US.  I missed why she's not coming to the US but instead he's going to Brazil to stay.  I couldn't believe how he was showing his mother the bullet proof vest that he plans on wearing when with his baby....

I think they are all nuts!  That's what makes it entertaining!!

@haddon9   Yes, the Mormon guy gave his girlfriend a ton of money. He gave her $30,000 for property investment, $6,000 for a car and $2,000 to invest in a cocktail bar. The cocktail bar is the one he said they own together but it's in her name.It's obvious that she's just using him for his money.

I wonder if they even research the customs and realize what they're getting themselves into. The ladies moving to India and Qatar are in for a real surprise.

The woman moving to South Africa to be with a criminal is so irresponsible. I can't believe that she would bring her child into a situation like that, but anything for love!

Paul doesn't make enough money to show that he can support Karine in the US and his mom wouldn't be the co-sponsor so that's why he's going to Brazil.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watch tonight? It wasn't very eventful. I can't believe Jenny's leaving behind her daughters and grandchildren.

I can't believe these people make their life so difficut.  Good grief.  The mormon guy, why would he want a woman who will never be mormon, nor does she want kids which he does.  What is wrong with these people.

The Mormon guy...I was only partially paying attention but I thought that I heard he had given his girlfriend a lot of money and something was in her name on paper.  If things don't work out between them it sounds like he could be losing all of his money....at least that's how it seemed.

I can't imagine having a boyfriend literally half my age and leaving my family to go to a third world country where you don't know the language & customs or have any support!!!....Her daughters, grandchildren and friends all appeared to love & be concerned for her.  Why would you leave that?!! 

The one who has the criminal boyfriend with a long rap sheet in South Africa...sounds like there is no way he'll ever be able to come here...nope she will have to give up her family & friends to go live with him over there...Why would you ever consider having a significant other with a long list of criminal activity?  Even if she found out after she got close to him she should have dumped him!  I would have.  He will be nothing but trouble!  At least think about your kids!!

...and then there is Paul & Karini.  Originally she was going to come to the US.  I missed why she's not coming to the US but instead he's going to Brazil to stay.  I couldn't believe how he was showing his mother the bullet proof vest that he plans on wearing when with his baby....

Does Jenny have money ti fly back if Sumiit does not show up at airport?

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Karine  cannot come to the USA because Paul doesn't make enough money to support her and the baby. The amount was needed was $26,00 a year.  That is a government requirement.

Respected Contributor

I am just glad all these ways to date etc. were not around when I was young.  I might have been dumb enough to try it although thinking back I would not even date a military guy because I did not trust he did not have a wife back home.  I can understand the very young getting caught up in this but not the older ones.  It is like they know better and admit they know better but doing it anyway.  

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Good grief.  I forgot about the couple where the girl flew home.  She is a piece of work. He is going to be miserable.  She wants to be taken care of.  Wants him to have his own life and not tag onto her.  Wants him to learn spanish.  What is she going to do?  She's not all thzt.  LOL

"In my culture, the man takes care of the woman and she doesn't work."  And yet, she's not marrying anyone "in her culture."  Oh nooo, she wants a rich American.  Or so she thinks.  He's already given her $40,000.  Wow.  However, if goes to live there, the gravy train will probably stop soon.

Respected Contributor

Well, that was another WTF episode of our favorite train wreck.

Corey was driving me nuts last night with his craziness at the nurse's office (when he got his shots).  And he is naive.  Evelin doesn't want anything but his money.  If he moved to a bigger city, like Salt Lake or even Provo, he would meet a nice Mormon girl.  Evelin isn't going to convert and she is going to take everything she can.

I felt terrible for Jenni--you would have thought the producers would have at least told her what was going on.  It kind of reminded me of Roberto (the Spanish guy) and the girl from Florida, when she flew in and waited on a park bench for hours.  I don't think Jenni will have the funds to fly back home, but we all know he will eventually show up, right?

The bleach blond lady and the guy, originally from Tunisia (Mohammed, anyone?)--she is just plain stupid and in the previews from next week? Who is the little person she was talking to?  She is not going to like living in Qatar.  You may only live once, but why do it in a country that oppresses women?

Honored Contributor

What bothers me about this show is how little the couples know about one another. And yet they are thinking that they should marry one another.

Tiffany seemed to not be straight forward with the lawyer about Ronald's criminal history. The lawyer had to drag the facts out and Tiffany wasn't even sure about the status of some of the charges. Why didn't she go to the lawyer's office a bit more prepared with facts. Yet, she seems have not problem dragging her 8 year old son over to South Africa. He is already in school and has friends. What sort of support system will he have in South Africa? Does Tiffany even know? 

And Angela Jr. (Laura) really a 29 year old physical trainer? What do they have in common? She likes to sit and play bingo. And Aladin likes to show off his fit body. Yeah, sounds like a match to me.Woman Surprised

And Paul - the man in a mess. He goes ahead and expects other people to clean up the mess he created. Trying to guilt trip his Mom to sponsor him, Karine and the baby. As she said so well - We are aready supporting you we are not going to support Karine and the baby. I had read that her husband was against Paul going to Brazil from the beginning. And he was not about to shell out any more money. But just looking at Paul in the airport and how he reacted. You would think he would have used a bit of problem solving skills. Instead of having a hissing fit.

Corey - what was that show he put on about getting 2 needles. Really? 

I don't know where they get these people. But it is scary to watch them.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, that was another WTF episode of our favorite train wreck.

Corey was driving me nuts last night with his craziness at the nurse's office (when he got his shots).  And he is naive.  Evelin doesn't want anything but his money.  If he moved to a bigger city, like Salt Lake or even Provo, he would meet a nice Mormon girl.  Evelin isn't going to convert and she is going to take everything she can.

I felt terrible for Jenni--you would have thought the producers would have at least told her what was going on.  It kind of reminded me of Roberto (the Spanish guy) and the girl from Florida, when she flew in and waited on a park bench for hours.  I don't think Jenni will have the funds to fly back home, but we all know he will eventually show up, right?

The bleach blond lady and the guy, originally from Tunisia (Mohammed, anyone?)--she is just plain stupid and in the previews from next week? Who is the little person she was talking to?  She is not going to like living in Qatar.  You may only live once, but why do it in a country that oppresses women?

@DrKelli  That was ridiculous behavior for getting a shot. Give me a break! I can't stand Evelin's personality as she's so materialistic and selfish. I was wondering who the person that looks like Angela's twin was talking to in her home. Is it her son? No way would I go live where she is. My neighbor's son was working near there for several years and said they rip all of your mail open. Everything is banned, unless they approve it, in addition to the way they treat women.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

What bothers me about this show is how little the couples know about one another. And yet they are thinking that they should marry one another.

Tiffany seemed to not be straight forward with the lawyer about Ronald's criminal history. The lawyer had to drag the facts out and Tiffany wasn't even sure about the status of some of the charges. Why didn't she go to the lawyer's office a bit more prepared with facts. Yet, she seems have not problem dragging her 8 year old son over to South Africa. He is already in school and has friends. What sort of support system will he have in South Africa? Does Tiffany even know? 

And Angela Jr. (Laura) really a 29 year old physical trainer? What do they have in common? She likes to sit and play bingo. And Aladin likes to show off his fit body. Yeah, sounds like a match to me.Woman Surprised

And Paul - the man in a mess. He goes ahead and expects other people to clean up the mess he created. Trying to guilt trip his Mom to sponsor him, Karine and the baby. As she said so well - We are aready supporting you we are not going to support Karine and the baby. I had read that her husband was against Paul going to Brazil from the beginning. And he was not about to shell out any more money. But just looking at Paul in the airport and how he reacted. You would think he would have used a bit of problem solving skills. Instead of having a hissing fit.

Corey - what was that show he put on about getting 2 needles. Really? 

I don't know where they get these people. But it is scary to watch them.

@drizzellla   I feel Paul is very mentally disturbed and will continue to be a problem to everyone that comes into his life. He needs to be medicated if he's not already. Scary dude really. He was in jail for arson here. I mean he may do anything. I know his mom loves him but I'm sure she's relieved he's in another country lol.

Angela Jr. lol good one.

I wonder if Tiffany knows that South Africa is a very dangerous place to live?